Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      The Bonnies couldn’t hold up. Hopefully we can hold serve against Pitino’s Gaels. We are such a flawed team, though.

Also, heard that Pitino has been playing “One Shining Moment” on the loudspeakers when Iona practices. No word on fucking strippers on the table at an Italian restaurant.
      Wait. Are you talking about RICK Pitino? They guy who once won a National Championship at Kentucky?

Comment

• Yes. Rick Pitino is the coach of Iona.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I know. I was getting in a jab that he officially has as many Natties as Steve Fisher.

Comment

• That flew over my head. Obscure jab is obscure.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It also works with stupid overrated dipshits like Jud Heathcoate.

Comment

• BUT MAGIC JOHNSON!

Comment

• Play Maryland tomorrow night. I watched their game with Utah. They are simply playing better ball than we are.

Bet the car, bet the house, bet the kid’s college fund on Maryland to win outright.

Comment

• Maryland has a unique roster because they don’t have a true PG or C. Basically a bunch of SGs and SFs. The benefit is how they can switch everything on defense. Maryland’s defense has been mostly great since early February.

You can say this about a lot of teams.. if Maryland is making their shots, hard to beat.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Maryland has a unique roster because they don’t have a true PG or C. Basically a bunch of SGs and SFs. The benefit is how they can switch everything on defense. Maryland’s defense has been mostly great since early February.

You can say this about a lot of teams.. if Maryland is making their shots, hard to beat.
                      That is the game today. Very few centers. Everything is on the perimeter

I was in line to get tickets to the AL High School state championship game that my son played in. Someone asked one of the parents in line what position her son played. She said "He's a two guard". I just laughed and said "They're all two guards"

I don't think I heard a center called out in starting lineup intros all year.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Maryland has a unique roster because they don’t have a true PG or C. Basically a bunch of SGs and SFs. The benefit is how they can switch everything ‘on defense. Maryland’s defense has been mostly great since early February.

Yeah, that’s very much our MO.

Comment

• Watching Florida implode vs Oral Roberts makes me happy.

Comment

• lmao.

Comment

• If Texas Tech coulda held on vs Arkansas, this woulda been a great day.

Comment

• There is no team in this multiverse that I hate more than LSU.

Go Blue, AA Club Supports You.

Comment

Working...
                                X