Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh. Didn’t know you were a Fins guy. I liked what y’all did. Just not sure about Eichenberg. He wasn’t in the top 8 of premiere OLinemen we faced last year. Slow, plodding feet. He liked to hook and hold when beat. And the NFL calls that even if college doesn’t.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm guessing they'll move him inside if he can crack the rotation. They at least addressed their biggest needs and earned high praise from most analysts. So happy they doubled down on Tua. Half of last year's offense will be Amazon drivers soon.

Comment

• So, Henry TO’ooo’ToO’To flipped to Bama?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He was always going there. The Nick’s roster management is astounding.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I’m gonna miss Lord Saban when he’s gone. I just know we’re gonna make a run at that ass clown, Dabo as his replacement.

Comment

• It’s gotta be rough worrying about the future of the Alabama football program.

Comment

• I just want to see the weeping and wailing when Dabo goes to Tuscaloosa. I don't expect Nick to leave anytime in the next 10 years or so, but still, it should be worth seeing.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I can’t imagine much difference in the on-field results. That said: I hate Dabo. That said: I sure do love his results.

Comment

• I think Dabo will get us put on probation. The scrutiny an SEC team faces -especially Alabama- is nothing like what he is used to in the ACC.

Comment

• Alabama ladies softball goes to the Super Regional. They host CinciTucky starting Friday.

Comment

• Alabama baseball: SEC tourney starts today. 10th seed Bama (29-22) plays 7th seed South Carolina (33-20) in Hoover at 2pm (central).

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stop gloating about actually having a conference tourney...braggart...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The BigTen doesn’t have a tourney?

Comment

• Bama (30-22) clubs the Gamecocks, 9-3. We get to play 2-seed Tennessee (42-14) tomorrow at 2pm. Tennessee is fresh. They got a bye. Yay.

Comment

Working...
                                X