Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach O is out. Gets to finish the season

Comment

• If the SEC commissioner has any guts, he will put Tennessee on an immediate one-year probation for failure to control its fans, and the participants on the field. Any additional occurrences this season would cause all remaining home games to be switched to the opponent's field. That will get UT's attention RIGHT NOW. They don't want to lose all the $$ associated with a home game weekend.

But, they'd never do that.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hell, if he’ll do that, me and some of my drunk friends will buy Tennessee tickets to their next home game and throw shit on the field. We’ll even wear Vol gameday shirts just because, you know, fuck Tennessee.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Coach O is out. Gets to finish the season
          Nooooooo. Lame.

I’m seeing a lot of names mentioned for LSU.
          Jimbo Fisher, Urban Meyer, Jon Gruden , Joe Brady, Mel Tucker…. several others.

Mel Tucker idea interesting because LSU hired Saban from MSU 20 years ago.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think they need to stay the course.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They need Faux Pelini...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hell, if he’ll do that, me and some of my drunk friends will buy Tennessee tickets to their next home game and throw shit on the field.
                Are you sure you could get Talent and Strangelove to take in a game at Neyland?
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Talent has ALREADY done a game at Neyland with the old forum Vol posters. His wardrobe from the game was -I hate to admit it- genius.

And UT is basically an architectural duplicate of Cornell. Stucco, popcorn ceilings, and unpainted drywall abound, so DSL would be right at home.

Comment

• DSL is a highway signalman so he already has the orange shirt. Talent has served time so same wardrobe practically...

Some unruly Val fans might need a competent lawyer as well...I'm sure Talent could bring a colleague...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Talent has ALREADY done a game at Neyland with the old forum Vol posters. His wardrobe from the game was -I hate to admit it- genius.

And UT is basically an architectural duplicate of Cornell. Stucco, popcorn ceilings, and unpainted drywall abound, so DSL would be right at home.
                      It's not "Vol" it's Val. Get it right or GTFO...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• “Humorous” team name alterations are so 2003, Wiz. Stop wearing velour track suits and listening to Kid Rock for a moment and you’ll see that it’s a new dawn, a new day.

Comment

• No.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Okay.

Comment

• heh
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SEC rankings:

1. Georgia

(wide chasm)

2a. Bama. Held the Mad Pirate to 3 FGs. Won by 40 on the road.

2b. Kentucky. Only lost to UGA by 17 which is as good as Bama could do. Maybe better.

2c. TAMU. We lost a horrible game to them last week, but I think Bama beats them 6 outta 10 times.

5a. Auburn. I hate that they are playing so well, but they are. I don’t think we will beat them at Jordan-Hare. Their game with Ole Miss should be good.

5b. Ole Miss. Lane is the best playcaller in CFB.

7a. Tennessee. The Vols lost a heartbreaker that was marred by their idiotic fans.

7b. Florida. Cocaine Dan is on the ropes. This team should be on Georgia’s heels instead of Tennessee’s.

7c. Arkansas. Exposed at home against Auburn.

7d. MissState. They just lack depth. If Leach ever gets that, this team could be dangerous.

7e. LSU. This team will play their hearts out for O.

12. Mizzou. Please send back to the BigXII.

13. South Carolina. Just not good at all.

14. VanderbiLOLt.

Comment

Working...
                                X