Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Mizzou is baaaad, but Vanderbilt is next level horrific. They should really throw their hat into a UConn-UMass-Vandy round robin and see who emerges with the tiniest bit of pride.
    I like Mizzou to win, but it should be a relatively close game. 10 points or so.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Look, in the South, it's Kirby's world and you're just living in it. Up here in the North, it's HARBAUGH!!!!'s world and we're just living in it. I think Georgia-M in the CFP Final is becoming close to etched in stone -- injuries and all other caveats aside.

Those are you two most balanced, murderous teams. By far.
      Correct. And considering my hatred of the fucktart, Kirby, I plan to become a huge M Club Support Captain. Will borrow some gameday gear from my surgeon friend.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Up here in the North, it's HARBAUGH!!!!'s world and we're just living in it. I think Georgia-M in the CFP Final is becoming close to etched in stone -- injuries and all other caveats aside.

Those are you two most balanced, murderous teams. By far.
        I almost wish we could meet in person so you could look me in the eye and try to say this to me with a straight face.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That's the only kind of face I have. If you want a gay face or two-spirit face or something like, ask The Wizard to talk to you.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's better.

Comment

• Georgia has the East virtually wrapped-up, so looking at the West’s teams with a shot at the SECCG.

Controls Their Own Destiny:

1. Alabama. Loss to aTm. Have LSU, Arkansas, and at Auburn left.

-If Alabama wins out, they are in the SECCG.

2. Auburn. Loss to Georgia. Have Ole Miss, at aTm, at South Carolina, and Alabama left.

-If Auburn wins out, they are in the SECCG.

Needs Some Help:

3. Ole Miss. Loss to Alabama. Have at Auburn, aTm, Vandy, and at MissState left.

-If Ole Miss wins out, they would need Alabama to have another conference loss to go to the SECCG.

4. Texas A&M. Losses to Arkansas and Mississippi State. Have Auburn, at Ole Miss, and at LSU left.

-If aTm wins out, they would need Alabama to have another conference loss to go to the SECCG.

Needs Lots Of Help:

5. Mississippi State. Losses to LSU and Alabama. Have Kentucky, at Arkansas, at Auburn, and Ole Miss left.

-If Mississippi State wins out, they would need Alabama to have two more conference losses to go to the SECCG.

No Shot:

6. Arkansas
              7. LSU

Comment

• Look you two ...... it's like an echo chamber in here. You're both putting up "likes" on each others posts. In most settings I'd be wondering about your sexual preferences.

Your descriptions of the two worlds your own football teams live in - UAT's in Kirby's and OSU's in HARBAUGHS!!! - is nothing more that weak smack talk. There's been plenty of good objective posts here by M fans that lay out the reasons why M isn't a championship team. Your responses are of the order of "incorrect." If either of you were arguing your points in a court room, you'd get laughed at.

Liney and I are laughing at you. Come up with some objective reasons why M is going to meet whomever in the NCG. Otherwise STFU.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I like post-editing drunk Buchanan better than surly hung-over Buchanan.

Comment

• And Jeff, copying Talent’s UAT thing is pretty weak. Especially since Michigan is UMaa (which is only slightly better than Ohio State’s TOSUC).

Comment

• Re: Michigan. I don’t think you are a championship team. Georgia looks like the best team in the country right now. They’ll probably beat you in the championship game. I’ll be rooting for you, though.

Comment

• Your first and second sentences were cogent. Your third and fourth made me laugh again. I'd almost like to see that scenario happen just so you could send me a video of you "rooting for Michigan"

Comment

• One of the best indicators of a team’s strength is scoring defense. Look at previous years. The teams near the top of that list are almost always at the top of the standings.

Scoring Defense (National Rank):

1. Georgia
                          2. Michigan

(Wide gap)

18. Ohio State.

(Huge Gap)

34. Alabama

Jesus wept. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Your first and second sentences were cogent. Your third and fourth made me laugh again. I'd almost like to see that scenario happen just so you could send me a video of you "rooting for Michigan"
                            If you don’t know of my well-documented hatred of that piece of shit, Kirby, you haven’t been reading my posts the last several years. I believe I have been fairly vocal on that. I would root for Beijing Tech or ISIS State over Georgia as long as he is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I like post-editing drunk Buchanan better than surly hung-over Buchanan.
                              Well, I'm back in Fort Lauderdale, in my home, on a hihg speed network that unlike the cruise ship I just left that had upload speeds in the dial-up model range and download speeds to low to measure on any speed test.

...... and no, not hung over. Limited myself to one Vodka Martini and a few glasses of wine with the show and dinner last night.

Great west bound crossing BTW. Sailed for 14d stopping at 5 ports and when we tested for US entry yesterday, not a single passenger or crew member tested positive. Cruise ship travel and the resort vacation life possible on them is probably the safest form of what's commercially available right now.

But don't go. Keep believing they're cauldron's of disease producing infectious pathogens. That will keep the crowds of guests onboard down
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• And you can laugh, Liney. I don’t care. You welsh on bets and no one likes the Welsh.

Comment

Working...
                                X