Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big 12 is a bunch of moronic fucktards. They thought having a CCG would cure what ails them. Instead it only guarantees a rematch every year and can likely cost them a team in the CFP. But really, who gives a shit? They’re in no danger of actually winning a game once they get there. I hope OU and Okie State split their two games and neither of them go. Fuck ‘em. Give me a two loss Alabama over Cincy, ND, or any B12 team any day.

Comment

• Like I said, the B12 doesn't have a conference championship game. I should have been more specific. They don't have two divisions like every P5 conference has that pits the best team in each division by W/L record against each other on a neutral field to determine a conference champion. Instead the B12 ginned up this faux championship game that matches the top 2 teams in a meaningless game to ward off any attempts to keep that conference out of the CFP because they didn't have a CCG. The B12 is dysfuctional becasue of Texas sports politics. What moron believes that the second best team in the conference deserves the Conference Champion designation if they win this contest that is most likely a rematch.They don't have a true CCG and I'll never accept that they actually have one.

I'm with Mike: Fuck 'em.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        The Big 12 is a bunch of moronic fucktards. They thought having a CCG would cure what ails them. Instead it only guarantees a rematch every year and can likely cost them a team in the CFP. But really, who gives a shit? They’re in no danger of actually winning a game once they get there. I hope OU and Okie State split their two games and neither of them go. Fuck ‘em. Give me a two loss Alabama over Cincy, ND, or any B12 team any day.
        The B12 is a non factor this year unless mayhem ensues. Not likely.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think I've already told you to STFU.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Do I know you?

Stifle.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know AA is lurking. I'd like him to jump in and comment on the Grandmasters tournament that is underway. I'm hearing the current world champion, Carlsen is it?, is likely to lose to some dude with an unpronounceable last name.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Is Auburn clean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  The Big 12 is a bunch of moronic fucktards.......
                  And have been for a long time.
                  What you suggest though is that there is no reason to have a CFP if the have's always have the advantage over the have-nots - even when they don't play very well.
                  I'll say this though, OU and Texas are in for one helluva rude awakening joining the SEC. They feel entitled, always have. The SEC gives two fucks about their entitlement.

Comment

• Talent,

I owe you $75. Send an email with your addy.

Peace,

AA.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fun fact about Alabama that I didn't notice when the census got released

Huntsville is now the largest city in the state (although the Birmingham metro area is still larger). Mobile, Montgomery, and especially Birmingham have all been losing population while Huntsville keeps growing.

Comment

• Time for a NFL team in Huntsville, AL.
                        Huntsville Hunters.

Georgia vs Alabama.
                        I heard George Pickens made a miraculous comeback and debuted vs G-Tech. Interested to see how he looks vs Alabama. Gave me flashes of AJ Green when healthy.

Georgia defense vs Alabama offense is THE fun matchup on Saturday. Strength on strength. Young has the opportunity to have his Heisman defining game. I don’t count last week vs Auburn because you can’t play like crap for 95% of the game and say it’s a Heisman performance.

Alabama and Georgia both scare me because of the raw talent and 4 or 5 stars on the team. Obviously the easier road is for M to play Cincinnati or Oklahoma State in the Playoff…. Assuming M wins tomorrow.

Sorry AlabamaAlum. Nothing personal, but best of luck.
                        GO DOGS. Georgia.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Georgia @ -6.5 vs Bama
                          Mich @ -10 vs Iowa
                          Okie St @ -4.5 vs Baylor

I think all three favorites will cover.
                          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• In today's SEC CG, there will be approximately 140 kids on the field who were either 4* or 5* recruits out of HS.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But the rules say you can only have 11 on the field...or it's a flag.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good game going in Mercedes Benz Stadium in ATL. Assuming M wins in Indy tonight, doesn't much matter who they play, UGA or Alabama if they make it past Cinci to get into the NC. Really the first time I've watched either team extensively. Both teams are explosive. I can see AA's concerns about Alabama's D.

Comment

Working...
                                X