Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Yeah, Bama boosters will do it. I’m a member of a club that is planning just that. So far, Nick and the University has beaten them back from doing so. And recruiting is still top notch without it. But not for long.

2. Absolutely he knew what he was doing. he did it to bring light to it. He’s bitched about it just like he did with the portal. But just like that, without changes, he will use it to his advantage and do so better than just about anyone else. And any apology he has offered has been a classic non-apology apology.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's gonna whip the piss out of Jimcro in Tuscaloosa.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What if Jimcro is on steroids? Sorry, I meant STEROIDS!!!!

Comment

• Jimcro 2.0?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm sure if Alabama can hang a 100 on Texas A&M they will, but it's good a.guy like Fisher replied to that nonsense. Saban does act.like he's the Czar of College Football. Get a dose of perspective Nick.

Comment

• Yeah, I disagree with everything you said, Froot.

1. Jimbo responded, but didn’t deny the accusation.

2. It’s not nonsense. It was a shot over the bow. Fix it, or I will use it and then people will bitch just like the do with Bama and the portal.

3. Czar? You’re a moron if you don’t think Saban has a ton of sway. More than most. He wields it with purpose and speaks on what he believes and benefits his team. That’s his perspective.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And Lane Kiffin, lol, retweets the following:
                Attached Files

Comment

• If it was Michigan, several NCAA 'committees' would launch investigations.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Of course. The WWCAW is alive and well and strong as ever...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It is.

But you know that the reason this isn't a bigger deal, is because TAMU is in Texas. Things done in Texas regarding college football have a different rule set than the rest of the country. In Texas, its "Aw, leave those good old boys alone, .. they don't mean any harm". In the Midwest, its "HOW DARE THEY USE INCENTiVES TO RECRUIT PLAYERS".

You know its true.

Comment

• It's not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          It is.

But you know that the reason this isn't a bigger deal, is because TAMU is in Texas. Things done in Texas regarding college football have a different rule set than the rest of the country. In Texas, its "Aw, leave those good old boys alone, .. they don't mean any harm". In the Midwest, its "HOW DARE THEY USE INCENTiVES TO RECRUIT PLAYERS".

You know its true.
                          Goodness gracious, everyone is always out to get this guy. Poor fella can never get a break.

Comment

• And Spurrier weighs in on the Saban-Fisher dust up:

I don’t know why (Fisher) is mad at Saban,” Spurrier said. “Did Saban say something that wasn’t true? I don’t think Saban told any lies in there, so I don’t know what he was mad about. Since Fisher beat him last year, I guess he can talk. He hasn’t beat much of anybody, but he beat Saban last year. But they haven’t won the division or anything since he’s been there.”

Comment

• Everyone fears the future wrath of Jimbo.

Comment

• Correct on all counts.

Comment

Working...
                                X