Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we covered at TAMU. Of course that cover was directly related to a late game blocked punt returned for a TD. But I will take it.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Undefeated Teams:

SEC

Alabama
      LSU
      Georgia
      Florida

B10

Ohio State
      Wisconsin
      Minnesota
      Penn State

BigXII

Oklahoma
      Baylor

ACC

Clemson
      Wake Forest

American

Memphis
      Southern Methodist

MWC

Boise State

Sub Belt

App State

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Winless Teams:

New Mexico State
        Rice

Comment

• Georgia drops to #10 in the AP. Heh. Excellent.

Comment

• 1 AlabamaALA(30)
            2 LSULSU(12)
            3 ClemsonCLEM(11)
            4 Ohio StateOSU(9)
            5 OklahomaOKLA
            6 WisconsinWIS
            Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 13, 2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Flip Wisky and OSU and that's about right.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shaping up that the CFP will be:

Alabama/LSU
                OSU/Wisconsin
                Clemson
                Oklahoma

Comment

• The Georgia/Florida winner is very much alive.

What will be interesting is if Ohio State somehow manages to steal a split against Wisconsin. I imagine that would effectively knock the B10 out. Again.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• CFBP:

Alabama 12-0 (Kills every team it faces even with their HS level defense)
                      osu 12-1 (regular season loss to ?; beats Wisky in BTCG)
                      Wisconsin 12-1 (Loses BTCG to osu)
                      Clemson 12-1 (Loses one more regular season game to ?, goes to ACC CCG in tie breaker with Louisville and kills whatever shit-ball team wins the Coastal))

NCG:

osu v. Clemson

NC:

osu

....... runs ........
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ha!

71956217_2654029554693409_4837342453402959872_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnXQoHO3VsuDD2lZQ8aHxshiGP8e30QgaOMwp_I1MoGzX2r_jhP_j7i0w5EhhUtw5A&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=7827730ef5800a8718c6a1ac37d64042&oe=5E34AD77.png
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X