Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Bammer
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bama beats Kansas State. Suck it, wherever you are, crash.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah but who won the post-game fight?

Comment

• K-State knows better than to try that horseshit with Bama.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Coach Bryant slipped from this mortal coil 37-years ago today.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Coach Bryant slipped from this mortal coil 37-years ago today.

January 26 is a bad day for famous athletes named Bryant.

Comment

• Anita Bryant?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AlabamAlum:

Willie Nelson or Waylon Jennings? Please support your choice fully to extent your faculties enable a reasoned application of fact and argument. Otherwise, GFY.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I am not really a country music aficionado, but I do like them both about equally.

Comment

• How Willie Nelson has managed to out live Waylon and continue to draw air until this day is one of the great mysteries surrounding country music.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• AA just likes to get back to the basics of love.

Comment

• Waylon lived life pretty damn hard. But, yes, Willie's ongoing existence is tremendous. The fact that AA and Froot both hate these two legends speaks to their general depravity.

Comment

• There was a time when I would immediately fistfight anyone who dared to disparage Waylon and Willie. But, I've mellowed since then. Nowadays, I'd simply fart in their general direction. Its comes much easier nowadays and requires less effort.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There are other, better reasons to immediately fistfight the likes of Froot and AlabamAlum.

Comment

• I like them. Throw in Hank Williams Jr and Sr, Cash, and a few others.

Comment

Working...
                                X