Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. He’s in that age range that makes it dangerous. I’d love to see him recover. He’s a really nice guy.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• John Petty (Bama basketball) decides whether to play college hoops or declare for the draft today. If he stays, it will be huge for Bama basketball. Might even win the NIT.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Here’s the link. He’s the kid with the Sideshow Bob hair.

Comment

• Clemson is butthurt that the SEC cancelled ACC-SEC rivalry games (Clemson-SoCar, UK-L, UGa-GT, and FSU-UF). After the end around the ACC pulled, I think that’s kinda funny. One Clemson guy has suggested cancelling the games in 2021 as punishment, lol.

Comment

• Today is Sid Bream’s birthday. And he is still safe.

Comment

• BRAVES WIN! BRAVES WIN! BRAVES WIN! BRAVES WIN!

Comment

• To be honest, I like the 10 conference game sched. Just wish it were 13. Just play everyone and best record gets the bid. I know we want a CCG because if money and exposure, but it would be cool to play everyone.

The Bama sched will be killer, though. The entire SEC West and everyone with a pulse in the East: Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida.

Comment

• And John Petty is coming back. This is a good day.

Comment

• Aye, play and you may get Covid. Hide, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our rivals that they may give us Covid, but they'll never take... OUR IRON BOWL!

Comment

• So, 4 days after the B1G released their sched, they are trying to shut the season down (allegedly). Word is, they are reaching out to the other Power 5 conferences to do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        So, 4 days after the B1G released their sched, they are trying to shut the season down (allegedly). Word is, they are reaching out to the other Power 5 conferences to do the same.
                        Yeah I've heard the Pac12, for one, will follow the Big10's lead either way.

Early last week when the story about that Indiana player got out (Brady Feeney), I think that may have shook up a lot of the powers-that-be. The mom had nothing but praise for the university and football program but the next parent might not feel the same way.

Comment

• The thing is, 13 of the 14 B1G schools are going to have classes on campus. And you think these kids won’t be exposed when they return to their hoods and they won’t have parties and a thousand other interactions with all the free time they have on their hands? It seems to me that the controlled environment of being on a team is possibly their safest avenue to avoid Covid.

Comment

• There is no real sense to it. And fuck the B10. For once I'm on the side of the SEC and ACC. I hope they stand strong. Fuck a spring season straight to hell. That's total fucking bullshit.

Either play this season or don't. And there's no compelling reason not to play. Other than kids catch a diseased that has a fatality rate for their age group that is essentially ZERO.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If it's true the Big Ten office as the front for the 14 member presidents is trying to talk other P-5 Commissioners out of playing fall football, I hope they all say go fuck yourself.....we're playing with or without you. The idea that the BT presidents appear to not want to take responsibility and the attendant fall out for cancelling CFB and are seeking others to join in to give them cover is disgraceful. Clearly they don't want to take responsibility for playing CFB if a player should somehow get infected or sick even with the risk of that happening being exceedingly low.

Fucking shameful.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X