Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve got TB and the CWS today.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tuberculosis and College World Series?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Up Up Up!

Comment

• I’ve had a good run. From a $100 to over $1000.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yer a regular Sporticus!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish.

Comment

• Sporticus is living the dream life on his private island off the coast of Costa Rica, regaling his servants with tales of his winnings.

Comment

• He was a maroon, no doubt. I am gonna try to keep posting my picks before the actual game, though.

Comment

• 0-2. Took a $240 hit to the Vespa fund. Playing with only $815 of house money now.

Comment

• Sporty is rolling in his grave...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Small bets on the Yanks and Cards.

Comment

• Per capita, I think Georgia and Alabama are #1 and #2....of course, that’s just eyeballing it....
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Louisiana is higher than Alabama. But, I guess I’m assuming Alabama has more people.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yes, good catch. Louisiana is 4.6 million and Alabama is 5 million. That gives Louisiana 1 per 77,966 and Alabama 1 per 83,333.

Comment

• Remember back when DSL would do all this scut work for us when we posted something like this. He’s just too woke now to be bothered.

Comment

Working...
                                X