Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might have to revise Alabama's 2021 prediction down to 13-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Might have to revise Alabama's 2021 prediction down to 13-1.
      hater!
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hey, I call it like I see it. It's rebuilding time in Tuscaloosa.

Comment

• Sitting at BWW watching basketball. Wore my Atalanta teeshirt. 4 separate people asked me why ‘Atlanta’ was misspelled.

It’s one of the few things I dislike about living in the south.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama improves to 13-3 (8-0). Up next: Kentucky.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Why on earth do you have an Atalanta shirts?
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trip to Italy. Dutyfree shop at the airport. Half price rack. Also have a Roma and a Fiorentina.

Comment

• I actually have a shirt for both those clubs, but logos/crests only. Really like both (wolf and Fiorentina “F”). Atalanta is a weird club to have, though. A little parading about Lombardy in a Florida Atlantic, Fresno or Nebraska shirt.

Comment

• They had several teams. The Atalanta was the only long sleeve shirt and it’s easily my favorite. 7 euro a shirt. The long sleeve was 9. Really wished I had gotten more.

Comment

• Also, lol @Nebraska.

Comment

• I have a Sheffield Wednesday shirt I really like. One of my favorites.

Soccer gear talk paused — OSU folks have gone from thinking JTT is very likely to saying it’s done. No surprise. OSU locks down #2. OSU/UAT finish with 6 of the top 10 and 13 of top 25.

Back to soccer gear. Atletico Madrid is another favorite shirt. That is all.

Comment

• I think JTT still goes the Bucknut route.

I have Tottenham, Everton, Chelsea, Liverpool, Celtic, Motherwell, and Aberdeen (of course). I have a Bayern Munich - and I also have a number of rugby jerseys including one from Ireland.

I wish I had some Spanish shirts.

Comment

• Fuck Celtic

Comment

• lol, I had a Rangers shirt, but it went to tatters. Threw it away. Probably 30 years-old when I did. I never got into the Old Firm hate, but my family is mostly Rangers fans. Bought the Celtics jersey to piss them off.

Comment

• Quick reminder -- since Coach Tressel took over, Ohio State has lost to M fewer times than UAT has lost Oklahoma. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X