Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That, sir, is OVER the line!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Is this the appropriate thread to discuss FIFA, the new “super league”, and the soccer world imploding?

Comment

• There is no proper thread to discuss soccer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          There is no proper thread to discuss soccer.

Comment

• You can discuss soccer here. I’m down with it in the off season.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Looks like To'o To'o or whatever his name is will be a Buckeye! The Vals tried to convince Al Washington to come coach him, and CRD said "fuck that noise--why don't we just have him come play for Coach Washington!"

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I heard. I hate that. Wanted him. He’s a solid LB. I don’t think he would start for us, but he’d be in heavy rotation.

Comment

• Also, some Buckeye WR is in the Portal. Supposedly Kiffin is going after him. He any good?

Comment

• Jameson Williams. Yeah, he's good. But, he lost his starting spot and was likely to end up 3rd at the slot. The OSU WR room is not for the faint of heart.

Williams would start for almost any other CFB team AND be good. So, that's not good for you.

Comment

• Damn. Lane’s offensive schemes give you trouble when manned with 2-star talent. With solid to good talent, well, Damn.

Comment

• JaMo to UAT is about the last place I'd expect him to transfer given that he's basically looking for a more favorable depth chart. There are roughly 120 FBS teams the guy could walk in and start for, but UAT ain't it.

Anywho, he's a good one. Fast.

Comment

• Yeah, it shocked me. Although we did lose Waddle and DeVonta, so he may have a shot.

Comment

• AA, who do you think is the better pro prospect? Waddle or Smith?

Comment

• I think they are pretty even. Depends on the system. If I had to draft one over the other, probably DeVonta in that he is 6’1” and never had a major injury vs a 5’10” guy who was still limping a few months ago. But it’s a hard decision. Speed kills and Waddle is very fast when healthy.

Waddle reminds me as a Tyreek Hill and I heard someone say DeVonta was a Marvin Harrison type, which is probably pretty spot-on.

I think Waddle will probably have a better rookie year, though. I love Hurts, but I think he isn’t as good of a passer as Tua. But I do find it funny that two guys who battled to be WR1 at Bama will be catching passes from two guys who battled to be QB1 at Bama. All 4 were teammates.

Comment

• I ask as a long-suffering Dolphins fan. Your take is pretty much what seems to be the prevailing wisdom. I was fine with either. Although, I had a slight preference for Chase, I just wanted one of the three so I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X