Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was pretty mean. Gonna have to put on my George Michael CD, pour myself a nice cosmopolitan, slip on my jammies, crawl in bed, and cry myself to sleep.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• To get back on topic: Fuck Georgia.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Always. Kirby is the worst piece of shit in CFB now. But specifically what else has he done?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, he briefly usurped Ohio State in the recruiting rankings for 2022. I mean, we all know what The Nick finished #1 and then whomever else finishes #2. But, it's nice to be at the top, even if it's just for a cup of coffee.

Actually, the SEC recruiting wars -- in this case, between Georgia and aTm -- I wish someone would write a book on them. I would love to know how much money is bouncing around. It's ean easy 6-figures from each, IMO.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Haven’t heard anything on Jimbo other than he lies to recruits. Kirby is a piece of shit. Nothing would surprise me.

Comment

• Nobody lied better to recruits than Lou Holtz.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Nobody lied better to recruits than Lou Holtz.
                Jim Tressel? Lane Kiffin?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Jim Tressel? Lane Kiffin?
                  Tressel and his assistants were the ones responsible for spreading rumors about Lloyd Carr having an illness that was going to force him into retirement. We have several players who were recruited by both who confirmed this. It was also spread about by MSU and Penn State Paterno assistants. Nearly two decades later, Lloyd is fine, while Tressel had to leave in disgrace, Paterno is no longer with us, and MSU is on about their 15th coach since Carr retired.

I'm not sure about Kiffin, but slime seems to show up whenever he's around. A lot like that weasel Neuheisel.

Lou could tell a lot of whoppers. Its what he did best. He also had to leave ND (supposedly his dream job) in shame.

Comment

• Oh LLLLLLoyd was sick alright. Sick to his stomach, watching that first Tressel team run off the field in Ann Arbor, knowing that things were never going to be the same.

Comment

• But, Lloyd is fine now. He lost his wife to cancer just a few weeks ago, but his health is fine. He's enjoying a well deserved honorable retirement. When I look back at his consistent 9-10 win seasons, I'm a bit jealous. If only Michigan had that kind of focus today.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Tressel and his assistants were the ones responsible for spreading rumors about Lloyd Carr having an illness that was going to force him into retirement. We have several players who were recruited by both who confirmed this. It was also spread about by MSU and Penn State Paterno assistants. Nearly two decades later, Lloyd is fine, while Tressel had to leave in disgrace, Paterno is no longer with us, and MSU is on about their 15th coach since Carr retired.

I'm not sure about Kiffin, but slime seems to show up whenever he's around. A lot like that weasel Neuheisel.

Lou could tell a lot of whoppers. Its what he did best. He also had to leave ND (supposedly his dream job) in shame.
                        Actually MSU has had two head coaches since Carr retired, Dantonio and then Mel Tucker. Check your facts Hoss.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Actually MSU has had two head coaches since Carr retired, Dantonio and then Mel Tucker. Check your facts Hoss.
                          I guess I should be flattered that you pay so close attention to what I say. Changing my moniker, (you were not the first to use that one).. following me around. You remind me of my little brother, when he was about 8 years old .. which fits nicely considering you're a MSU fan. You fit well in their fan base.

Anyway, kudos on picking up my deliberate mistake.
                          Last edited by lineygoblue; June 8, 2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• For self styled tough guy, you are very sensitive. I'm not even sure what you are talking about with the moniker nonsense.

Comment

• So you're not smart enough to figure it out? Okay. Hang in there.

Comment

• Yeah I know, it's not your fault they are out to get you.

Comment

Working...
                                X