Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, all of humanity should be big Penn State fans this week. Godspeed, you fabulous Nittany Lions. Godspeed.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• -Penn State is a 6.5 favorite at home vs Auburn.
      I'd take the points all day on that.

Sorry AA, but I don't think the Nits can be counted on to hang a loss on Auburn. Beating Auburn is always a good thing, but I don't think the Nits can do it.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, I hope you’re wrong. God kills kittens and puppies when Auburn wins.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tulane is wearing these retro helmets for Saturday's game against Ole Miss. The decal lists the SEC championships Tulane has won.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• 1934. Of course that year Alabama was undefeated and went to the Rose Bowl and beat previously undefeated Stanford by 16. Tulane had a non-con loss and because they didn’t play Bama that year, they split the SEC with us. The team the Greenies lost to? Colgate in a game played in the Bronx.

In 1939 they split with Tennessee and, funny enough, another former member, GaTech.

Their last SEC title was 1949. It was their only non-split championship, but it was their worst record (2 losses and a tie).

They left the SEC in 1965 and have bitched about being forced out for 50 years.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It seems like Tulane has successfully gotten under their skin. It will still be a stupendous troll job when Alabama scores it 8th TD.

Comment

• They play Ole Miss. not Bama. We play @Florida.

Comment

• Alabama v Florida should be a good game. I'll probably watch it. The Gators are tough in Gainesville, but I suspect Nick's guys will find a way to win.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oklahoma plays Nebraska today and my how that rivalry has fallen. In the sixties and seventies it was one of three must watch games of the season (other two being Bama vs Auburn and M vs osu). The media today is hyping the Okie vs Tex-ass game because of the length of the series. Most rational people root against Texas in any case so that matchup has lost some of its grit.

Oklahoma 56 Nebraska 6
                        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I would like to see the Huskers win. Really hate OU fans. If you’ve ever been to a bowl game with them, they are horrible.

Comment

• Over/Under on # times Boomer Sooner is played by the OU Band...115.

Second most annoying fight song after Bevo's.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tennessee plays Rocky Top if one of their players scratches his nuts. I don’t mind bluegrass, but it’s done to death.

Comment

• Val's is annoying as well. But Boomer Sooner is worse.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X