Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent,

Done and done.

Wait, what is the bowl contest entry fee? Is it $50?
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 10, 2021, 09:52 AM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Talent,

Also. I agree with not counting a Covid forfeiture. We’re at 100% vaccination rate, as is most of the SEC, not really a huge concern there.

And let me say this: the happiest I will have been this year is if I have to stroke you a check for 75 bucks. It’s not a concern, though. But when I win, I will have you pay my bowl entry (if you are still doing that contest) and parlay that into another bowl contest payday - except this time with house money.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• $50 for bowls
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• My hope for Alabama is that we fire Pete Golding and rehire the disgraced Jeremy Pruitt. He is not a viable head coaching candidate for many years, and that was never his strength, but he is possibly the best college DC in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            $50 for bowls
            Perfect.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!!! has the best team in the B10. They can kill you with power running. They can kill you with the deep ball. They make almost zero mistakes -- virtually no sacks or turnovers all year! And defensively, they're a jackhammer. You can't run on them and they have the best edge rushers in the country, so if you want to test their debatably not quite as good secondary -- good luck -- you'll have about 1.5 seconds at most.

They're going to obliterate NWC and Sparty. IF Clifford is healthy, that'll be a great game. If he is not, it'll be a destruction. And they are going to exact huge amounts of revenge on CRD. After shrewdly quitting The Game last year to save his job and rob Ohio State of home game and a monumental asskicking, HARBAUGH!!!! is about ready to annhilate OSU. It pisses me off to no end.
              You really should consider not drinking when you watch Michigan play.

And the drugs. Lay off the drugs. Hallucinogens can have long term effects. You still have a lot of life to live. Do it for Brutus.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And to the NFL. As most know, the Falcons are playing the Jets at Tottenham Hotspur stadium this morning. I don’t dislike the idea of these games (and Mexico City), but do we have to choose shitbag teams? Or do we figure the Brits just won’t know the difference?

Comment

• Also, Talent, that contract you sent with my last winnings was just perfect. I still lol at that. Hopefully, you have something equally clever when you pay me this time, too.

Comment

• The international games in the NFL up until this point has been on a mostly volunteer basis. There are certain incentives to get teams to volunteer.

Comment

• The Nick now joins Jim Harbaugh as one of the few coaches who have the disgraceful distinction of having made Jimbo Fisher look like a good coach.

Harbaugh has the dual disgrace of having lost to Jimbo Fisher and Will Muschamp in back-to-back years.

Comment

• Does Ed Orgeron last the season? They got absolutely assraped by Kentucky last night. Their defense looks like a RichRod outfit.

Comment

• I’m thinking he doesn’t coach LSU next season. They seem like the type that would axe a guy during the season, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Comment

• Ogeron's NC probably allows him to keep his job until the end of the season.

Urban Meyer to Baton Rouge? Or, is USC going to make a play for him?

I think he's toast at Jacksonville.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Coach O is done unless LSU has a miraculous turnaround in the 2nd half of the season. It sounds like the hot seat is hot, hot, hot.
                              I remember being wrong about thinking Brian Kelly was done at ND after they went 4-8 in a season … this LSU situation is different.
                              Hope LSU keeps Coach O!

Yes, despite what Urban Meyer says… he could leave the NFL after 1 season. When it comes to head football coaches, nobody is better at coming up with excuses to quit.

I would also keep an eye on Joe Brady. He was the OC during LSU’s 2019 championship season. Carolina Panthers OC for the last 2 seasons. This could be compared to a Gus Malzahn to Auburn type hire.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X