Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Joe B. Hall. He had the thankless task of replacing Rupp at Kentucky and lasted from 1972 to 1985, won the national title in 1978. He had also actually played for one of Rupp's title teams back in the 40's.

Comment

• Kentucky legend.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SEC Records Past 10 Years

Alabama: 128-13 (.908)
        Georgia: 106-28 (.791)
        LSU: 90-37 (.709)
        Texas A&M: 85-41 (.675)
        Florida: 80-46 (.635)
        Auburn: 77-51 (.602)
        Miss State: 74-54 (.578)
        Ole Miss: 69-54 (.561)
        Missouri: 69-56 (.552)
        South Carolina: 67-58 (.536)
        Tennessee: 62-61 (.504)
        Kentucky: 61-63 (.492)
        Arkansas: 49-73 (.402)
        Vanderbilt: 47-74 (.388)

Comment

• Bryan Harsin's job is apparently in jeopardy just one year into his tenure. Nearly two dozen players, including a lot of upperclassmen, have requested transfers. His OC, his DC, and his Wide Receivers coach have all resigned. His recruiting has sucked.

And oh, there are rumors he's having an affair with a "personal assistant" that he brought from Boise State (link to her below)

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• Apparently Auburn just yesterday modified their internal policy that employees can be fired with just cause if they refuse to cooperate with an internal investigation...while mid-investigation on Bryan Harsin, lol

Comment

• Can't believe the guy from Idaho isn't fitting in down in the SEC.

Comment

• He thought it was all sleeping with cheerleaders and hostesses. That's only part of the job, Bryan! You also gotta deliver the bags of cash!

Comment

• Will Wade finally fired by LSU. Notice of Allegations from the NCAA reportedly cites him being directly responsible for four Level 1 violations (the most serious) and involved in another two.

NOA also says LSU failed to exercise institutional control in both football and basketball for a period of 7 years.

Comment

• Been watching the SEC tourney.

Man, Jimmy Dykes is the worst color guy on TV. He is even worse than Jay Bilas and Bilas sucks ass
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Mike- Harsin is a complete trainwreck.

DSL- Fuck LSU. They had audio of Wade cheating and did nothing.

CGVT- Agreed.

Wiz- When a maaaaan loves a woman….

Talent- e4
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA- STFU

AA-shaddup

AA-stifle

AA-GFY

AA-ESAD

AA-"...that's why I'm leaving it all up to yoooooou..."
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, I’m gonna visit Nebraska just to see you. It has nothing to do with all 5 of your daughters being kinda hot. Sweater God.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA:

Make my stand...No man's land
                            On my own...Man in blue
                            It's up to you...The seed is sown
                            What I want I stash...What I don't I smash
                            and you're on my list...Dead or alive
                            Got a .45'...and I never miss
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Mike- Harsin is a complete trainwreck.

DSL- Fuck LSU. They had audio of Wade cheating and did nothing.

CGVT- Agreed.

Wiz- When a maaaaan loves a woman….

Talent- e4
                              Lo and behold, Wade was fired today with cause after LSU received their NOA that cited Wade for 6 level 1 infractions.

Comment

• Frank Martin got fired. Took South Carolina to a Final Four but hadn't made the tourney since then (5 straight seasons).

Comment

Working...
                                X