Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 8th: Texas A&M @ Alabama.

Comment

• No, Mike, unfortunately Alabama is in a lot of trouble this fall. We lost too much, the game has passed Nick by, and the thin, red line of undersized Bama kids will be heralded to slaughter, much like lambs set free in the Serengeti.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...Ode to the Sandbaggus Extraordinairus Shitheaderus...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dark days in Tuscaloosa. And that's not just due to the daily 4:30 thunderstorm.

Poor Nick. Jimbo is going to ream him out.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jimbo's not the only one to take on sacred cow Nick Saban. Deion Sanders is also calling him out. Says he's well aware of the cash the SEC threw at kids for generations. Bashes Saban for claiming that Jackson State is stealing kids from Bama by offering more money (guffaw).

I STAND WITH NEON DEION

The coach-on-coach verbal violence continues. Deion Sanders won’t pick up the phone if Nick Saban calls, after he said the Alabama coach spewed public “lies” Wednesday, when he cl…

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Jimbo's not the only one to take on sacred cow Nick Saban. Deion Sanders is also calling him out. Says he's well aware of the cash the SEC threw at kids for generations. Bashes Saban for claiming that Jackson State is stealing kids from Bama by offering more money (guffaw).

I STAND WITH NEON DEION

https://nypost.com/2022/05/20/deion-...ll-after-lies/
              Truth right here:

​​​​​​“I don’t even wear a watch and I know what time it is. They forget I know who’s been bringing the bag and dropping it off,” Sanders said. “I know this stuff. I’m not the one you want to play with when it comes to all of this stuff.”
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Coach Prime is absolutely right.

Comment

• lol.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I didn't realize this was happening once Texas & Oklahoma join the SEC: divisions are basically gone.

The debate is between an 8 game schedule with just one permanent rival OR a 9 game schedule with 3 permanent rivals.

SEC football schedule: Inside the debate around its future - Sports Illustrated

Comment

• It absolutely should be at least 9, as Nick has campaigned for since 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        It absolutely should be at least 9, as Nick has campaigned for since 2008.
                        Yeah from the sounds of it the lower tier schools are the ones pushing only 8

Comment

• Yep. And have for years.

Comment

• Team Val somehow let themselves get hoodwinked into believing they could beat Hartline for a WR. Lol.

That fanbase remains remarkably delusional even when indexing for educational attainment, mental disorders, sobriety and general lack of humanity.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, the Vols are big into the NIL recruiting loophole now. They’re weaponized. So, I’m sure they thought they had him bought.

Comment

• Arch Manning scorns Vals and Huskerz; will head to Texas instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X