Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for Arch. Tejas has a long history of producing NFL QB's...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wow, Bill Clark is retiring, AA. Has some serious back condition that'll require a spinal infusion.

Comment

• Lotsa people have spinal fusions and keep working. His must be bad or he is set financially and just wants the good life.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ole Miss won the CWS after MissState won it last year. Nothing good happens when Mississippi schools win.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The kicker is they weren’t a good team during the year. 32-21 overall with a losing conference record.

meh

Comment

• STFU

The Manning family is happy.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Eli and Archie maybe. Peyton is pure Val.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• shark.jpg
                    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Alabama, and the south as a whole, does have a large number of poor people who cannot afford proper dental care. In Alabama, there is a free dental clinic at the UAB school of dentistry, but most of the state’s truly poor cannot afford to travel there. Poverty and poor dental care is a real problem. I am sure Detroit has an issue, too.

I, however, find such callous attempts at mocking poor folk for their lack of proper healthcare distasteful. Your mileage obviously varies.

Comment

• I think I need to dig up my old story of Mae. The sweet young girl from a poor family who died of cancer. All she wanted was a new dress to be buried in.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether poor people have bad teeth, or live in trailer parks - they do. But you can't hold a whole area responsible for the poverty of a few individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't you blame the whole financial system? And if the whole financial system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our federal institutions in general? I put it to you, Jon - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can say whatever you want about me, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America!

Comment

• Jon used my smile to photoshop that.

Actually, I wish my smile was that good.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Its called a joke, AA. Nothing implied on socioeconomic status. Could have put <insert state here> instead. How many others would have put Kentucky, West Virginia, (Michigan?) in there? Hell I could have put England in there, the teeth of the whole nation look like that regardless of social rank, but we don't have a "Hating on the English" thread.

Sorry to have ruffled your feathers. Well, maybe not... :^)
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Jesus, Jon. Did you hear the whoosh? It was a good bit over your head, so maybe not. That was faux outage. The Mae thing was a previous faux outrage bit, but you may not remember that, but the adapted Animal House soliloquy from the courthouse scene should have given you a clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X