Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently Saban is looking at Lebby and Joe Brady for OC. At least he has apparently reached out to both teams.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'd like to reach out and tell you to STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m still holding out hope for Pruitt as DC. I do not give two shits - especially in this environment- that as head coach at Tennessee some recruits got $300 happy meal prizes.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Would you give three shits? Do I hear four...someone give me four shits...
            Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; January 26, 2023, 11:24 AM.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Also, this thread has passed a milestone: 13,000 posts. Of course half of them are Wiz posting “STFU” so, it’s a dubious honor.

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Less stfu

more shaddup

Comment

• shaddup
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looks like the SEC, including Alabama, is in danger of getting bludgeoned in the BigXII- SEC Challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Looks like the SEC, including Alabama, is in danger of getting bludgeoned in the BigXII- SEC Challenge.
                        Yep. Auburn made a run and made it close, they looked bad the entire game. Hopefully Alabama can put it together and make a good second half run.

And one other thing,

Jimmy Dykes suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• B12 is really deep.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• yeah a 11-9 team 8th in the standings in the big 12 beat the #2 team in the country by 25 points. Big 12 7 SEC 3. good times Kiontae Johnson with a return against his old team was a nice story too

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X