Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to a lot of tournaments in omaha watching the grandson play---lots of junior baseball there --old omaha is pretty cool location. across the river from the college baseball complex (the omaha zoo is right there also)is a good hotel area with decent casono in cedar rapids. pretty decent part of the world as long as you keep your purple pride shirts out of sight

Comment

• Nah we love the mildkitty fans here...being 78-15-2 and all...plus your little litterbox is so cute!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Carry this to the Nebraska thread.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• :::takes shit on AA's couch:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man City - Inter Milan today for the Champions League.

Man City going for a “miraculous” treble.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Man I wish you'd STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It would have been better if it had been Manchester United. That way, you could say, “Man U should shut up.”

So, wait until Manchester United is going for a treble and try again.

Comment

• That's a game misconduct for AA. Not even the penalty box. Just get straight the fuck out of this here game. JFC.

City should rip Inter, but City should have a couple CL trophies by now, so I wouldn't be surprised, at all, if they bottle it away in a 1-0 loss.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I could agree with you, Talent, but then we’d both be wrong (that’s my new trademarked line, btw).

Man City, 3-1. Book it.

Comment

• I hope you’re right. I hate City, but the Italians are detestable.

Comment

• I hate you.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That is correct, Talent.

Comment

• Man City did win, 1-0, completing the treble.

Comment

• Fuck City. But fuck catennacio more. Sort of went how I thought it’d go, BUT, honestly, Inter deserved a goal. Pretty lucky it wasn’t 1-1 and probably going to PKs

Comment

• Deserved might be a bit strong.

Anyway, City will be absolutely insufferable now. So, anyone but City next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X