No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been since 1995 for a Braves title...great year for MLB and college football that year...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• yeah first year in manhattan went 10-2

lost to the chumps and colorado that year

Comment

• Got hammered by the champs.

fixed

STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dr. Tom ran a clinic that year...a literal clinic...

Comment

• I like Comerica better than Tiger Stadium, I've been to a lot of games at both. When they opened Ford Field was held in higher regard than Comerica. But I think that has changed.

The original dimensions for Comerica were laughably bad though. I was at the third game ever and Juan Gonzalez hit his first homer as a Tiger. He hit an absolute bomb to the left power alley and it went into the first row. Changing the bullpen location made it much better.

Comment

• Rooting for.the Braves, but I'm just thankful the Red Sox aren't in it.

Comment

• Braves win but lose Morton for the rest of the series. Ouch.

Astros in 5.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He was a series changer. Such a pity.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, we were thumped in Game 2. And honestly, our only chance was Charlie in Game 1, Game 4, and a few innings in Game 7.

Instead, he gets his fucking leg broken in Game 1 and we burn Minter for 3 days to replace him.

Snake bit.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Astros in 5.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Leaving for ATL in a few moments for the homestand. We will lose all 3, but I will eat well.

Comment

• They didn’t move the games to Denver?

Comment

• Yes. AA will be watching from his Suite at Motel 6...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rob Manfred woulda had a riot on his hands if he had tried to pull that horseshit for the World Series.

Comment

Working...
                                X