MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They will choke. They always do.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, not ALWAYS. Just since 1948. Heh.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fuck off. Goddamn Willie Mays

Comment

• Multiple Cardinals have tested positive for COVID-19, they were to play the Tigers this week. MLB's season on the brink of collapse.

Comment

• ...... fucking rule breakers.

Reality strikes.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, I think MLB gets axed before the weekend is over.

I guess we'll see if the NBA does better.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Joe West is in running to out Angel Angel. This is just a taste from the NYY-TB game. In all, he had about 10 unforgivable calls.

1st and 3rd pitch called balls. 2nd pitch called a strike. Baseball has to do something about the de facto tenure of these legendarily shitty umps.

Attached Files
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• lol .. the Tigers are in the 1st Wild Card slot at 8-5.

It won't last, but I laughed when I read it

Comment

• The Free Press is reporting that tonight's Tiger game at Minnesota has been postponed.

No reason given yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        The Free Press is reporting that tonight's Tiger game at Minnesota has been postponed.

No reason given yet.
                        Twins voted to not play

Comment

• I hope the cheating ass Twins never play again.

Fuck Hrbek.

Comment

• Great, great squad. Someone should write a bit of fan fiction regarding the cocky, young, upstart Braves sneering with contempt at that grand old man of the game, Jack Morris. "We'll make him wish he retired sooner", they must have thought to themselves.

Comment

• Lonnie Smith ran the bases like an old Mississippi steamboat and the dugout sang a dirge.

Comment

• I hate all of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X