MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom has aged well.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Damn...RIP Hammerin' Hank. One of the best of alltime

Comment

• Yeah. It hurts me.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 755 dingers without roids

Comment

• Such good hands.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He was a great player and a good guy. Rare combo.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just since the end of August.

Tom Seaver
                Lou Brock
                Bob Gibson
                Whitey Ford
                Joe Morgan
                Phil Niekro
                Tommy Lasorda
                Don Sutton
                Hank Aaron

And Dick Allen wasn't a Hall of Famer but he was one of those that only fell a little short

Comment

• I hope that the powers that be will one day rightfully correct MLB's record books, and re-establish Hank Aaron as the true home run champion of all time. Bonds isn't worthy to carry Aaron's jock strap.

Comment

• Incidentally, I just ran across an article a day or two ago arguing for Bonds' inclusion in the Hall. He and Clemens clearly deserve to be in based on performance (with or without PEDs) but I would like them to demonstrate some contrition and humility first. It's not the Hall of Statistics.

Comment

• 755 dingers without roids
                      Right

He was a great player and a good guy. Rare combo.

Gordie was a nice guy long as you didn't mess with him

Gordie Howe never had a 50-goal season

First 30G season, age 21 last 30G season , age 41

Hank Aaron never had a 50-home run season first 40HR season, age 23 last 40HR season, age 39

Comment

• Hank Aaron was nothing but class. A real hero.

Bonds is not.

Comment

• RIP Hammerin' Hank
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Someone just told me the Tigers just won a 3 game series in Houston.

I told him to stop taking mind altering drugs.

Comment

• Probably stealing signs.

Fucking cheating Tiggers.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• MLB more or less gives permission for the A's to move if they can't get a new stadium built. They would be the first team to change cities since the Expos over 15 years ago.

I've been to the Oakland Coliseum. I believe it's the last of the generic multi-sport stadiums cities built in the 60's and 70's. Hard to believe but it's one of the oldest stadiums in baseball now. Seems like its days are numbered either way.

The A's, who have played in Oakland since 1968, will look into relocating elsewhere after years of failed plans for a new stadium. The team has asked the city council to vote on a new Howard Terminal site prior to its late-July recess.

Comment

Working...
                                X