MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    I was hoping that the Tigers would at least finish with 80 - 81 wins this year. I don't think that's happening.
    They are completely unwatchable. Worst hitting team I've ever seen.

Comment

• Less Tigger talk...more Bravos...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More Wiz STFU'ing
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Why liney...are we cross? Why if I thought we weren't friends I just don't think I could bear it.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fear not, Wiz. Unless you start snuggling up to Strangelove, our friendship is safe.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...you obviously missed the Tombstonesque quote of mine...

dumbass
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There used to be a poster on another forum with the monicker “Thumb”. He had a habit of bragging on his team and when he did -invariably- they would lose their next game. It became known as “thumbing” - when someone would brag and his team tanked, you were said to have thumbed your team.

The Braves are on the cusp of dropping two straight. I have thumbed the Braves.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Tigers have been all thumbs most of the season. It's gotten so bad that they've resorted to using the same insignia that the Russians put on their MiGs this weekend.

Comment

• shaddup
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 14 runs today! That’s a whole month’s worth!

Comment

• Braves now 4 back of the Mets.

18-3 in June.

STFU.

That is all.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• watched a royal game last night

otani became first guy ever with 8 rbis one game (tuesday) and 12 plus strikeouts the very next game--last night

so STFU

Comment

• No
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Babe Ruth Comparisons Grow After Hammered Shohei Ohtani Eats 53 Hot Dogs

https://www.theonion.com/babe-ruth-c...ani-1848987259

ANAHEIM, CA—With baseball experts and fans alike agreeing that a player of his abilities hadn’t been seen in the major leagues for a century, comparisons of Shohei Ohtani to the legendary Babe Ruth reportedly continued to grow Thursday after the hammered Los Angeles Angel ate 53 hot dogs.

“Simply put, Ohtani is the first MLB player who can drink 15 beers in under an hour, put away several dozen hot dogs, smoke six cigars, and then hit the town since Ruth was in his prime,” said sports journalist Callum Berg, highlighting Ohtani’s recent performance in which he drank a pregame fifth of whiskey in the clubhouse after spending the previous night in the company of prostitutes as just one example of his greatness.

“The craziest part is that he’s still getting better. Sure, there are other players who can drink a quart of moonshine over the course of an evening or subsist entirely off of processed meat, but no one else in the game today can do both like Ohtani can. That he’s able to do all that while keeping up pretty serious chewing tobacco and cigarette habits is nothing short of amazing. There’s no doubt that we’re witnessing history in the making.” Baseball observers said Ohtani might even eclipse Ruth’s legacy if he were to break the Yankee great’s record for the most games getting a pitching win and hitting a home run while also suffering from an intestinal abscess and six different venereal diseases.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X