No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco offered him pretty much what the Yankees did.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• RIP...a part of the stadium experience in Cleveland for 50 years

Press release: Cleveland Guardians remember drummer and lifelong fan John Adams (mlb.com)

Comment

• This is pretty hilarious. Very NSFW, to repeat the warning

Comment

• "He's a fuckin' mother fuckin big mouth. I'll tell you that"

Haha!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'd send a limousine to pick his ass up. LOL

Comment

• Great clip.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Opening day tomorrow. All 30 teams in action. Braves@Nats and Giants@Yankees get the honor of winning the early games.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Braves are the only thing we agree on...well that and Talent is douchebag...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Probably not the only thing, old friend. We agree that there is nothing better than the laughter of our grandchildren, and our own children before that. That a good meal, laughter, and music make life worth enduring. That being left alone with our thoughts on long walks on cool Spring mornings can be both salve and torment. We agree that while some things in modern times make life less burdensome, we can understand why many long for a simpler time. We agree that a man should be forthright and speak his mind and his truth even if others do not see it the same way. We agree that we miss those long ago years when our ailments and aches were silent, our sight was sharp, and our bones didn’t make us brace in pain, and we agree that Dr. Tom was a roids pushing Pedo Bear.

Okay, in the spirit of the moment, file that last line away for later.​​

Comment

• You sounded almost human until that last thought...then you reverted to full blown asshat...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Almost human. That might be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.

Cheers, old friend.

Comment

• Yer not a man...or machine...yer just sumthin' in between...whoa whoa whoa whoa...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can really sense the excitement for another season of Tiger baseball. The Central is always pretty wide open. I mean, I'd pick the Guardians (if they can keep their pitching healthy), but they're certainly not world-beaters. Surely 2023 could be the year to Restore the Roar!

As a side note, the pitch clock is going to be the most important change to the game since at least interleague play. The shift stuff -- we'll see. The pitch clock, I think, is a 100% slam dunk winner.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You ever see this? Shows how much the pitch clock can improve the game

Comment

• I remember when Detroit had a baseball team. Those were fun times.

Comment

Working...
                                X