Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck. Rocky was a top 10 US national ranking wrestler . In his entire high school career he totaled 105 pins (a school record) and placed in the top 150 for number of pins in Iowa state history. At the finals (same thing happen to me). The referee called Rocky for stalling (many experts say the call was extremely controversial) and sent the two into overtime. Rocky went on to lose the match.

5928c7af1f3ffb396745075d.jpg

Comment

• New helmet, I actually like this one.

EvMj7cPXIAMTybM?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Kenneth Walker off to a hot start.

I like the helmet. Sparty showcasing it in tonight's game...
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Those helmets suck. You are both skating on thin ice.

Comment

• Agree with Mike. Do not care for a helmet with a white base. And, yes, of course I know Bama had a white road helmet in the 60’s.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They need to decide who they are.

Sometimes they look like Oregon. Others, they've looked like Baylor.

If Duffy was still around he'd tell them to cut the crap and start looking like MSU again.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Agreed. Had the replay on this am. State's QB looked good but, what base offense were they running?

OSU's is completely identifiable. Zone read with power if I've got today's terms correct.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Time will tell. As we saw last year with M, week 1 overreactions can happen.
                  Kenneth Walker does look like a 1,000 yard+ rusher if he stays healthy. His awareness to identify the rushing lane was really good vs NW. Validated by having 13 rushing TDs at Wake Forest last season.

I do like the MSU helmet with the Spartan logo better.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• 11:50. Band on the field. Top deck of student section is empty. Rest of stadium about 80-85%. No swaths but spotty. Not terrible.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Sparty looked really good on offense. Defense looks mediocre but serviceable. They’ll probably kick our asses in EL.

Comment

• I wish those Spartan teams of Dantonio's prime had this much offensive creativity.

Comment

• I wish the current team didn’t!

Comment

• The Spartans are at least one year away and they haven't really played anyone of note, but Tucker seems to be legit. He can recruit, he has been very aggressive with the transfer portal and the staff has done a good job this year.

So far this team has skill position players that remind me of the late 90s Saban teams.

Comment

• Hopefully the coaching staff and special teams work out the sloppiness of getting in plays. It's good that it happened against Rutgers where it didn't hurt anything but that cannot happen against the big boys. Once Cal Halladay came back from that ridiculous targeting suspension, Rutgers couldn't do much. They still haven't played anyone of note and are probably a year away but this may be the best offense I can remember since I have been a fan.

Comment

• I feel your pain. Ohio State is definitely a year away -- maybe two.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X