Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People cope with despair in different ways. When I'm in a dark place I try to make some light of it. But, I can tell you I'm in a very dark place right now awaiting the Sword of HARBAUGH!!!! and it's very hard to feel anything but unmitigated hopelessness.

Fuck this season.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mods...can we censure this fucktwat until after the bludgeoning?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's Eeyore on steroids.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• His sandbaggery is impressive and almost as annoying as his usual bluster. I suspect he's just winding up for some post game taunting and whatnot.

OTOH, its color for the rivalry.
          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F95%2Fcd%2Ffa12d2414ad6a973f5c5d4a95ff0%2Fap21339181253458.jpg

Comment

• Ouch!
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Mel who?

Is that the guy who makes 95 million for finishing 3rd in the division?

Time to scan the portal...

Comment

• Michigan needs to be scanning the portal harder if they want to compete.

Comment

• The most underwhelming 52-0 win you will ever see. The transfers of the last two seasons are all contributing but Thorne has yet to show up. The Zips were going to lose, but as soon as their starting quarterback got knocked out they weren't going to score anything other than a field goal.

If Thorne doesn't play better next week, they will leave Seattle 2-1.

Comment

• Indiana beat MSU. Did the Spartans pummel any Hoosiers with their helmets on the way off the field?
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• They're still waiting for the post game tunnel video.

Comment

• MSU will not be bowl eligible. Man that just breaks the cold lump of mass where my heart used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                            Indiana beat MSU. Did the Spartans pummel any Hoosiers with their helmets on the way off the field?
                            You can only assume so because that’s their brand. Their fans. like Froot, get off on the violence.

Comment

• Well, when your program is Thugs, Cigars, and let's call it "Relentless Mean" Dogs - like Froot, they get off on the violence.

FWIGohdVsAkmx32?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• It thrills the base.

Comment

Working...
                                X