Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, 2024 my mistake. I don't see any SEC on Paramount+ either - 10-year deal for ESPN. I have seen they are thinking of streaming only soon (?)

Comment

• If ESPN wants to go to streaming only that's fine, but they are going to lose massive amounts of money from the tariffs paid by people who have cable or satellite but aren't willing to pay for ESPN streaming. I know for sure that I would never pay for it outside of college football and NHL playoffs seasons. Right now ESPN earns about $60/year from my DirecTV subscription. If I subscribe to ESPN+ only for the sports that I care about, they might get that much. And I'm pretty sure that I'm still one of the more hardcore users.

That's on top of simply losing eyeballs on the games, which will also drastically reduce sponsorship revenues.
      Last edited by Hannibal; June 1, 2023, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Everything We Know About ESPN’s Plans to Leave Cable TV & Offer a Stand Alone Streaming Service

https://cordcuttersnews.com/everythi...aming-service/

Comment

• I subscribe to Peacock for the EPL games already, but it is a wonky service, kind of slow.

Comment

• Matt Ishbia is ending his NIL program at MSU.

United Wholesale Mortgage owner Mat Ishbia has announced his financial NIL commitments to MSU athletes on those three teams will end at the end of June 2023. Some athletes are paid up to $700 per month.

Comment

• I approve of him ending that program

Comment

• MSU has recruits visiting the next couple of weeks, looks like they might get a couple 4 * stars one of them is an RB Anthony Carrie - Though he is going to visit ND next week.

Comment

• I hope he goes to ND.

Comment

• Tough weekend for Sparty only about half (or less) of their targeted recruits showed up -- ha ha ha !

FYMwYRSX0AAnaFS?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Sparty gets a 4* RB today and...

Fza4YjAWAAAMhfG?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Is that Ben Vereen?
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tuck comin' !!!

They got their next franchise quarterback.

Now, this kid will be a 4 star easily before he arrives in Least Lansing. Because, Tuck Comin!!!!!

Comment

• Pop the champion! Tuck Comin' has Sharty inside the top 50 at #48 in recruiting 247....though they lost out on 2 four-stars to Oregon (that were once heavy MSU leans).

Comment

• But that could not have been the fault of TUCK!!!!

Comment

• Let the record show, that the “moment of silence” was held because when Michigan lost to App State, Dantonio joked that he would hold a “moment of silence” for Michigan. Mark Dantonio was always the instigator.

I heard Sam Webb call Mel Tucker a 'thug' the other day, first time I have ever really seen/heard Sam not smiling while saying 'Yea Man' while continuing. I would like to see Sparty go 5-7 again and keep 'Tuck' and his 'thug culture' team intact.

Comment

Working...
                                X