No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We cant keep everyone. We'll be barebones at the cap if we sign Franzen and Hossa.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You certainly aren't losing Leino, he's cheap and not going anywhere.

Comment

• I'm feeling a late Nashville goal.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• There it is, with less than a minute left.
          ------------

Comment

• A two goal third period lead used to be money back in the day.
            ------------

Comment

• Wings lose in a shootout.

Fuck me. How many fucking times have I seen this?
              ------------

Comment

• 15?

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• TSN is reporting Franzen resigned for 9-10 years!! Havent heard anything from the Wings but with that long of a contract I bet it drives his yearly salary down allowing us to resign both. I hope thats the way it works.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The DUCKS slipped in to the show.

They will probably slip out right away though but at least they are in.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      TSN is reporting Franzen resigned for 9-10 years!! Havent heard anything from the Wings but with that long of a contract I bet it drives his yearly salary down allowing us to resign both. I hope thats the way it works.
                      It's 11 years according to nhl.com

nhl, nhl.com, www.nhl.com, playoffs, scores, video, photos, standings, news, features, players, shop, auctions, tickets, mobile, game center live, stanley cup, winter classic, draft, free agency
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          Wings lose in a shootout.

Fuck me. How many fucking times have I seen this?
                          At least you won't see it in the playoffs

So who's looking forward to those 2:00 am ET finish on the West coast playoff swing?
                          All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• I saw that Edmonton has missed the playoffs for the 3rd straight year. That's so sad.

Comment

• I really hope we have the money to sign Hossa. 11 years for Franzen seems like a bit much
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                I really hope we have the money to sign Hossa. 11 years for Franzen seems like a bit much
                                My brother said the same about the length of the contract when we heard the news yesterday.

I also said same about being able to sign Hossa.

Have not heard the terms of the deal but I am guessing that Holland is again teaching the rest of the league how to put a perinneal winner on the ice despite rules put in place to restrict his ability to do so.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X