No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that was some BS... (although i'd have been pissed too.. too many men on the ice is whack, but its not like it'd matter.)
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If thye didn't call the too many men on the ice that would have been whacked. The oncoming player touched the puck while the player he was replacing was still several steps from the bench. What if they let the play go and it lead to a goal?

Good news is we have a week off. I can enjoy watching other games and root for 7 game series and triple OTs in the meanwhile.

Comment

• Osgood outplayed Mason the whole series.

Comment

• 3 down, 13 to go.

Go Ducks!
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Told you Gonz, last night was in the bag...game five is the one I worry about...

Comment

• Detroit and Anaheim once again.

Hiller is going to be the key. If the Red Wings can get goals, let's see if Hiller holds up. But if he stands on his head like he did against San Jose, I just can't see Osgood being able to do the same.

In the end, I think the Ducks will find they will have a hard time gooning up the Red Wings into mistakes this time around. Wings in 7.

Comment

• Oh, the gooning up!

Watch out for the gooning up.

Don't goon me, bro!

Please

Hockey is played different ways. Finesse is one way, standing you up time and again is another.

May this clash of titans provide more great memories and the best team will win.

I have my suspicions what team that might be but you gotta believe.

Go DUCKS!
                Last edited by Panoptes; April 28, 2009, 02:14 PM.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I hope Ozzie is healthy. This should be one helluva series.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wow.. Sounds like the Sharks were really gooning it up against the Ducks.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I knew you'd be smiling Gonz....Ducks won the series and did it in one less than I felt it would take. There's nothing like a good hockey game to help folks relieve their "post traumatic draft disorder." God I never knew watching a bunch of knuckleheads sitting around a table with a bunch of papers could have more drama than a Lions game.

The Sharks took it on the chin throughout the series, but none more than last night. Every guy who touched the puck knew he was gonna be slammed. Anaheim has a great and tough defense but that's not enough against Detroit. They can't match the Wings line for line and even if Ozzie is only average we win in Seven. If Ozzie is good, and he usually is in the face of a playoff challenge, we might grab this in five.

Either way the draft is over and we have great action ahea.

Comment

• dick dack duck
                        it is time to pluck
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Last nights game was some pretty good hockey from both teams. I loved the energy and physical play both teams brought.

Wings have been off for too long. Let's play tonight! ;-)

I am guessing the winner of this series will be the Conference represenative in the Finals.

Wings hot on the trail of another cup.;-);-)
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GO

WINGS!!!!!

This should be a hell of a series.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Key 1: Wings' Power Play. Goons will take their share of penalties. Wings need to make them pay.

Key 2: Osgood must not let in soft goals.

Key 3: Hiller. He's been great so far, but how will he fare with Homer in
                              the crease?

Key 4: Zebras. Two contrasting styles. Whose game will they favor?

Key 5: Revenge. Do Wings burn for payback, Mel Gibson style?
                              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; April 28, 2009, 11:34 AM.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• What happened to JS Gigu?re? I thought he was the Ducks' headstander-on-er. This Hiller dude must be able to do with no hands.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X