• Show
Clear All

• 3-1 woot
    I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

• Whew!
      "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Wings win!!!!! Great job at the end with the empty net man advantage.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• WHEW!!! Wings shut down a 5-3 and hold on 2-1!!!! Osgood #1 STAR!
          I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• The boys are playing with skill and more importantly, poise. It's a beautiful thing to watch.
            "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• CBS Sportsline:
              Losing its first game at home in six months couldn't come at a worse time for Pittsburgh. The Red Wings deal a blow to the Penguins with a tough 2-1 win in Game 4 and can lift the Stanley Cup at home Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by L-kxng View Post
                Smoking cigarettes is a turn off
                True but my guess is it is they are trying to suggest she just had sex. As much as a turnoff that smoking is, I don't think many would turn around and leave the room.

Wow! What a knuckle biter. This game could have gone either way. Great penalty kill by the Wings. I just don't get it though. I don't see the Wings deserving spending as much time in the box as the zebras do, but maybe I am biased.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hudler is on local 4, he looks like a high scool kid

Comment

• Originally posted by L-kxng View Post
                    Hudler is on local 4, he looks like a high scool kid
                    He sure does. Does he even shave yet? Couldn't tell if the post season tradition of accumulating facial hair was an option for him.

Here is the $64,000 question. Will Cheli get into the game to earn his name on the cup?
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wow good question...forgotten man! You would think not, up 3-1 without him.

Comment

• Crosby just said Hank Zetterberg didn't do anything out of the ordinary that anybody else would do on the 5-3, what a chump!

Comment

• Well, yeah... because everyone can play one on four keep away for twenty seconds AND get a shot attempt off in the process....

I'm losing respect for "Sid the Kid" with each game. Just say he had a great game and go out to try and better him in Game 5.

Comment

• A nail biter! Go Wings!

Comment

• Chelios doesn't have to be in the Finals to get his name on the cup. He played 69 regular season games.

Comment

• Loops is correct:

Currently, in order to have one's name inscribed on the Cup, a player must have played at least 41 games for the championship team during the regular season (provided the player remains with the team when they win the Cup) or at least played in one game of the Finals. However, the NHL will also consider other reasons on a case-by-case basis.[2] Vladimir Konstantinov, whose career ended after a car accident on June 13, 1997, had his name engraved on the Stanley Cup after Detroit defended their title in 1998. The Detroit Red Wings received special permission from the NHL to do so.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X