No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducks look like the better team today, Wings really sloppy and taking bad penalties.

Comment

• Ducks are taking it to the Wings.

Let's see how they hold up in the third.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That was about the worst peroid of hockey Ive seen out of the Wings in a long time. Horrible goal that Ozzie couldnt do anything about. We need a few power plays. We also need Rafi back. Chelly doesnt have it anymore.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          That was about the worst peroid of hockey Ive seen out of the Wings in a long time. Horrible goal that Ozzie couldnt do anything about. We need a few power plays. We also need Rafi back. Chelly doesnt have it anymore.
          You mean since the playoffs began?

They had a lot of bad periods in the last two weeks of the season.

Comment

• Getting chippy!

Comment

• OT... Wow we played a great 3rd peroid.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not going to be the last OT game in this series......

Good hockey by both sides.

Comment

• Franzen is awesome. It's a good thing the Wings locked him up.

Comment

• Yeah I agree Tom. I was on the Hossa bandwagon to get him locked up first but its hard to argue with Franzen's playoff performances
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Maltby and Helm have been awesome tonight. I didnt like seeing Ericcson and Lebda on the ice at the sametime which got a little scary but Ericcson has played well too.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Man these boys have gotta be tired. 3OT
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• As much as I hate to say this, Detroit had no business winning this game. Now they have to take one in Anaheim.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                            Here's to ANA stealing at least one.
                            Done.

Comment

• I wouldn't call the DUCKS 3OT win in game 2 a steal. From just seeing the stats, it sounds like they took it and could just have easily made it 2 with a little more focus for :50 more seconds +.

Anyway, I'm just now getting to watch both games.

What a nefarious beginning to game 1.

Go DUCKS!

Before I talk more (I need to see more), I see there is a mixed bag of comments on the hit by BROWN on HUDLER.

The NHL did not suspend him and then HUDLER said it was his own visor that cut him. There was only a split second between the release of his pass and the hit.

They say it all the time, keep your head up (and don't attempt to admire your own pass).
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Um, I'm not complaining but at what point is DEACON or anyone else using the term goons or a Duck needs to be killed going to tell everyone how the FRANZEN run on HILLER with bad intentions AFTER the goal wasn't worthy of a call.

Let the pros play the games and stop the crying in the stands WINGS fans.

The more the WINGS try to show the DUCKS they can bang with them (more hits in game 1 and 2) over a series, ANA will more times than not outlive the other team when they try to play ANA style.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X