Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your probably right on the trade for Yandle:

I think they'd probably take Filppula and a draft pick.....
    But I don't know I'd want to give up Filppula. I think he'll really come to fruition next year. He showed some brilliant flashes last season, it's just a matter of him being more consistent.

I would do it so long as it's just Filppula and a mid round draft pick. But this is dependent upon us signing Parise.

I'm not high on Semin. I'd rather try and sign Shane Doan for the same cost..... you know he'll put forth the effort....
    But you may be onto something with Semin being paired with Datsyuk. Guess we'll see.
    Last edited by Habib21; June 23, 2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Well that was fast, Schultz said "Thanks but no thanks" to the Wings..

Big mistake kid.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• First of all, he isn't that great. Second of all, he is most likely going to Toronto and will under-perform because they will be expecting him to essentially fill the shoes of Schenn as their right handed D-man. I think he will be the most hated rookie next year and wouldn't be surprised to see someone from Anaheim take a run at him after the comments Getzlaf said on the matter about how this kid is pissing people off with his comments and actions.

On another note, he was smart not to come here because the wings appear to be lining things up to sign DeKeyser out of Western next year by having his favorite coach who turned around the program (Blashill) being named head coach of the Griffins where he will probably have to spend most of one season playing until a spot opens on the wings. The wings also drafted one of his buddies from Western in this past draft to probably tell him some more about how amazing it is to be in the Wings system.

3 More Days!!!
        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Less than an hour to go!

Wideman is already off the table because he was traded to Calgary and re-signed for 5 yrs @ 5.something mil which is a little ridiculous in my opinion...Quincey better not sniff anything close to that amount.

I do not know if Suter will announce today, his agent said he might wait a day and that would make today suck.

I am very confident in the fact that Chelios and Mr. I himself are visiting with Suter and his family at their farm today, and Kenny Holland is visiting Zach Parise and his agent.

Comment

• Suter and Parise told teams everything will be conducted via phone. No face to face
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Red Wings have agreed to terms on a two-year deal with goaltender Jonas Gustavsson. Per club policy, terms of the deal are not disclosed.

"In the end the biggest reason (that I signed with Detroit) is that I feel it's the right move to keep my development going in the right direction ... to become a better goalie every day."

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• We also signed Mickael Samuelsson (again) and Jordan Tootoo. Tootoo will bring a to of grit but I'm not sure I agree with the Sammy signing. I thought the point was to get younger and more skIlled.

I sure as shit hope we land Suter. Not sure how we can pull off Parise as well signing these schmucks.
                Last edited by jaadam4; July 1, 2012, 07:33 PM.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Too! Toooooo!

The skating Eskimo!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I like the 2 2 signing. He brings a bit of asshole to the team, something we needed.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I'd rather have had Dustin Pennir than Sammy.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I can't believe we brought back Sammy at 3 mil for 2 years. That signing fucking sucks.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I like the Sheldon Souray signing by the ducks even tho he's getting up there. The dude trains with Chelly so you know he's in shape. Also Brad Boyes was a cheap pickup by the islanders if he can revive his career.

Did i mention how much I hate the Sammy signing?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• So doing some basic math here, there has to be a trade in the works because we have 14 forwards already signed (not including Abs who isn't signed yet) and they are still looking for another one...I think Parise priced himself out of Ken Hollands consideration (not to mention Philly offering gobs of money) and he is looking to the trade market for that top-6 forward.

Columbus is asking for the moon for Rick Nash, which means they would probably want something around Smith+Nyqvist+1st/Flip. However, Anaheim is looking for a 2nd line center to be the centerpiece of the deal to get Bobby Ryan. So I hope the rest of the day plays out like this:

Parise announces he will be taking his talents to Shittsburgh,

Suter announces he will be signing in Detroit,

Bobby Ryan is traded to Detroit for V. Filppula, Mursak, J. Andersson, 2nd rd 2013

Comment

• I can't believe Parise is asking for 100 mil. That's insane, id pass.

I'd love grabbing Suter and Ryan. I'd hate giving up Flip but Ryan has a big body we could use even tho he has a lot of Frazen in him
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Is Doan still out there? That dudes a beast... always liked his game.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X