No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard deserves to start somewhere after that clinic he put on last night.

Sent from my LG-F670L using Tapatalk
    AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• I would LOVE for us to dump Howards salary for something but LA wouldn't do it. They have Quick signed at 5.8 per year until he just about retires. I doubt they'd trade for another 30 year old 5 mil dollar goalie on the books for 2 years after this one.

Pre Salary cap years... sure... nowadays. nope.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidD View Post
        Howard deserves to start somewhere after that clinic he put on last night.
        it was an amazing game. i'm down in DC right now and I was close to driving up to NYC to catch a game. I sure wish I would have.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wish I saw it just for Howard. Good for him.

When he gets hot he is as good as anyone. That injury when they carted him off the ice in a stretcher really set him back.
          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Jacques Demers back in hospital after suffering another stroke

Navin Vaswani Oct 22, 2016 3:56 PM

Sad news out of Montreal on Saturday as former Canadiens head coach Jacques Demers is back in hospital after suffering his second stroke in six months, according to multiple news outlets.

[ame]https://twitter.com/CanadiensMTL/status/789942428027543552[/ame]

Demers was front and center during the Habs' home opener earlier in the week, passing the traditional torch to captain Max Pacioretty.

"I really got a bit emotional," Pacioretty said of the moment, according to Sportsnet's Eric Engels. "Jacques has always been around and always been so positive and always said the right thing, so it was really hard to hear the news (of his stroke in April). To see him in the tunnel and to see that he was moved and the reception that he got meant a lot to me."
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That's terrible news. I always liked Demers. Hope he pulls through alright.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LA's new #1 G went down in practice today with a hammy. Maybe they will make a run at Howard. He looks like he's playing well again tonight.

Nyquist has 2 goals and Sproul notched another assist with a few SOG. We need to keep this young man in the lineup.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jacques Demers back in hospital after suffering another stroke
                  That sucks, he was already in a wheelchair at the opening game. He was a good coach getting the Red Wings in the right direction.

Comment

• 3-0 Howard with the shutout. The Wings are on a nice win streak.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Bathroom first, concession stand second.

[ame]https://twitter.com/Jimmyjames21/status/788792949740081152[/ame]
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Haha!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Aside from the power play, that was one of the most complete games I've seen the Wings play in a long time. They were pretty good defensively. They moved the puck really well. Larkin was buzzing, AA was creating havoc, and Nyquist found his scoring touch. AA's goal was a beautiful blast over the goalie's glove hand. Howard got the shutout. And even though they didn't score on the power play, they were pressuring San Jose which didn't seem to happen a lot last year. Last year it always looked like they could barely set up on the power play but this season has been much better.

I was really critical of Blashill last year but if he can keep this going I'll be pretty pleased.

At this point, they should consider moving Kronwall once he's healthy. If they can dump Kronwall and Howard, that should give them some wiggle room to improve the defense.

Comment

• It's amazing what one really good game can do to my mood. Lol

Seriously, I realize it's early. I was just happy to see such a well-played game.

Comment

• Howard is playing really good hockey but I'm not sure if that Kronwall contract is even moveable.

Howard, Ericsson and Kronwall are tough contracts to unload. They need to keep Sproul in the lineup.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                                Bathroom first, concession stand second.

https://twitter.com/Jimmyjames21/sta...92949740081152
                                wtf
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X