U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    That was an ass kicking by an overall better team.
    Can't argue with that. A bad team got beaten up by a mediocre one.

Can't wait to get hoke's players in here. The softness of this team is embarrassing.
    Last edited by Kstat; November 2, 2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Didn't know because of the new scheduling UM has to go back to MSU next year.
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
        Hah classic
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Can't wait to get hoke's players in here.
          Don't know about that. UM is not good, but MSU is better than mediocre. If Cook plays like this the rest of the year, it will be interesting where they end up.

Comment

• Eh, if you can't even beat notre dame, you're mediocre at best. They look better because of shitty competition.

Comment

• MSU still acting like this is their bowl game though. inferiority complex at its best by their players.

Comment

• Michigan State is better than mediocre. Their defense is probably as good as any in the nation. If their offense was even close...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                  MSU still acting like this is their bowl game though. inferiority complex at its best by their players.
                  Eh, they won. Let them Celebrate. It's not like this game meant anything meaningful.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Michigan State is better than mediocre. Their defense is probably as good as any in the nation. If their offense was even close...
                    Yeah, but it isn't. Any team able to move the ball just a little will grab an early lead and their offense can't keep pace.

Comment

• UM is not good. Akron and UConn proved that. But that aside, MSU D is impressive. UM are not pasties. MSU showed them they weren't much better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                        MSU still acting like this is their bowl game though. inferiority complex at its best by their players.
                        UofM celebrates wins in this rivalry game almost as much. It is what it is.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                          UofM celebrates wins in this rivalry game almost as much. It is what it is.
                          It is. But its the old adage, act like you been there before. MSU has had UM's # for 6-7 straight years. They should treat UM like the adopted brother. MSU is just that much better than UM.

Comment

• I don't consider it a Rivalry game. Only one rivalry game on the schedule.

Comment

• Least amount of rushing yards in UofM history.

Comment

I don't consider it a Rivalry game. Only one rivalry game on the schedule.
                                Wrong! Tell me who UM would like to beat the most right now, MSU or OSU?

Comment

Working...
                                X