No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't die. Because then you'll be the ghost of fontes. And there is already one here.

Welcome fontes "91"

GREAT YEAR!!! Hibs win the League Cup.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hello DetroitLionsForum folks. Found this place while searching for a user friendly Lions board. I've been lurking for a little while but now I'm jumping on board. I'm in the UP of MI. Been a fan since the late 70s (ugh) when I started following closely. Apparently I like pain. I've been doing constant battle with the Packer fans up here since that time. I've been a Lions fan for far too long now to jump ship. Wait til next year!

Comment

• Welcome fontes91 and Jackpine. Good to have you .
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Who the hell uses "folks" anymore? <forum inside yoke>

lol

Not just me I see.

Welcome Jackpine.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Hey Jackpine. You're in a pretty area, too bad it's infected with Packers fans!!

Welcome.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Me... the fan that Joe Don Looney forgot.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, gentlemen.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks for the welcomes "folks". Now I have to put that in quotes!

Comment

• Welcome Fontes, Jack and Murk.

Kinda strange to see new posters after the epic blow up they had this year.

Most Lions fans go into the fetal position and refuse to talk or think about NFL football.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The fetal position

Comment

• What is that behind the guy in the first "lie down" picture, LFIJ? Looks like one of those contraptions for carrying bricks. I suppose CJ is in that position too. He's spent all season carrying pricks.

Welcome to the forum bawbags.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I have no idea, Marko. I googled "Detroit Lions Fetal Position" and that was one of the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackpine View Post
                            Hello DetroitLionsForum folks. Found this place while searching for a user friendly Lions board. I've been lurking for a little while but now I'm jumping on board. I'm in the UP of MI. Been a fan since the late 70s (ugh) when I started following closely. Apparently I like pain. I've been doing constant battle with the Packer fans up here since that time. I've been a Lions fan for far too long now to jump ship. Wait til next year!
                            At least you aren't looking for a friendly user forum ;-)
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackpine View Post
                              Hello DetroitLionsForum folks. Found this place while searching for a user friendly Lions board. I've been lurking for a little while but now I'm jumping on board. I'm in the UP of MI. Been a fan since the late 70s (ugh) when I started following closely. Apparently I like pain. I've been doing constant battle with the Packer fans up here since that time. I've been a Lions fan for far too long now to jump ship. Wait til next year!
                              Welcome jackpine. Always glad to welcome another fellow Yooper to board. Don't be a stranger to our board, you will like it here.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome, Fontes, Jackpine, and Murkland.

Jackpine, I'm still taking crap from my Yooper friends over the Packers/Lions issue.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X