Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by supersylar View Post
    Hardcore lions fan here, big year!!!
    Welcome superslyar. Hope you have fun around here.
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Well here's a little bit about me. Out side of liking Football I also enjoy Baseball the Tigers are the only team I will cheer for. I also like to watch Hockey ever now and then. I enjoy playing World of Warcraft Madden football NCAA football and WWE games. Movies I like are The Star Wars Saga, Lord of the Rings, and The Dark Knight to name a few.

I also really enjoy Metal music. Some bands I like are Epica, Dark Tranquillity, Amaranthe, Edenbridge, and Delain. I also like some hardrock, a little post-hardcore, and a little country. But it's mostly 90% metal 10% other.

When I'm not cheering for the Lions I will root for Green Bay and The Patriots. But like the Tigers it's mainly the Lions and I hope this will be the season that things start to turn around for them for the better.
      Metal fan, baseball fan, football fan

Comment

• I must be getting ancient........, huge metal fan, seen most bands live......., but never heard of those bands. I suppose I am an old bastard now though.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          I must be getting ancient........, huge metal fan, seen most bands live......., but never heard of those bands. I suppose I am an old bastard now though.

They are all from Europe. There is not a whole of metal bands that I like from the USA sorry to say.

Comment

• They are all from Europe.
            LOL So is Marko!
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              LOL So is Marko!

Och I guess I did make him feel old then. I did not mean to do that at all.

Comment

• Lol. No harm done......., when I say I've seen most bands....., I meant in the sweaty 70/80's......, I think they are all in care homes now!! Welcome Epica, I'm marko from Edinburgh, Scotland by the way.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Epica124 View Post
                  Well here's a little bit about me...

When I'm not cheering for the Lions I will root for Green Bay
                  1) Welcome
                  2) ????

Comment

• My old team sucks. Can I jump on this band wagon?

Comment

• Gonz? Is that you...?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Epica124 View Post
                        Well here's a little bit about me. Out side of liking Football I also enjoy Baseball the Tigers are the only team I will cheer for. I also like to watch Hockey ever now and then. I enjoy playing World of Warcraft Madden football NCAA football and WWE games. Movies I like are The Star Wars Saga, Lord of the Rings, and The Dark Knight to name a few.

I also really enjoy Metal music. Some bands I like are Epica, Dark Tranquillity, Amaranthe, Edenbridge, and Delain. I also like some hardrock, a little post-hardcore, and a little country. But it's mostly 90% metal 10% other.

When I'm not cheering for the Lions I will root for Green Bay and The Patriots. But like the Tigers it's mainly the Lions and I hope this will be the season that things start to turn around for them for the better.
                        Originally posted by Michigan_Saintsfan View Post
                        1) Welcome
                        2) ????
                        I second that. That's sacrilege.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Welcome SS and Epica.

Welcome Dashall

LOL at CGVT.

GO LIONS "11" !
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Gonz? Is that you...?
                            +1
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Been a Lions fan since '88.

I joined the forum in 2009.

Been lurking ever since.

Finally decided to post.

Anything else you wanna know?

Comment

• Are you HOT?

GO LIONS "11" !
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...