Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Marr put on a good show - I was impressed. My only gripe was general admission. My back cant handle it they way it usta could. Glad to see you are still around Dogggggggg
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Yeah..Marr is a great guitarist, but not the same without Morrissey. Marrs voice is ehhh.

Yeah im still here. Good to see your still here as well. Good see see alot of familiar people.

Comment

• Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• And yes, good to see some of us older skool forumites still in the house
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• is Dano still shaving his balls?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdoggie View Post
                is Dano still shaving his balls?
                He's actually in a well publicized lawsuit in which he is trying to force women esthetitians to wax his junk smoove. ????

Whuddup J? Chris is trying to show you up with all that hair.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Probably not a thing in Michigan but my old homey Nick Hernandez (founding member, singer) and his long lived surf reggae band called Common Sense still killing it (this was in Huntington Beach, CA). A new album called, I'm In The Mood has been released.

Comment

• Same (full) song from 9 years ago. The crowd ALWAYS gets sweatier after they play this one.

Comment

• Shitty production from 12 years ago but this is Common Sense doing some Hendrix. Many years ago, I told poster Romster that I'd share it with her someday but I didn't have the tech back then but just thought of her today when I saw this on YT. Here you go lurker...

All Along The Watch Tower

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdoggie View Post
                        is Dano still shaving his balls?
                        That's still the best thread this forum has ever seen
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Shitty production from 12 years ago but this is Common Sense doing some Hendrix. Many years ago, I told poster Romster that I'd share it with her someday but I didn't have the tech back then but just thought of her today when I saw this on YT. Here you go lurker...

All Along The Watch Tower
                          Romster! There's a name I haven't seen in awhile
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

That's still the best thread this forum has ever seen
                            That and the Ned T Elbows threads

Comment

• Indeed
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Best Random Quote seen on the Internet today....

Ben Ely2 days ago
                                I don't always listen to Eddie Van Halen, but when I do, so do my neighbors.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X