• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's certainly a curse.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• MSisG(od)

The original sick ass master of the flying V...

Comment

• From flying V to OG...

Take another bow Michael Schenker

Comment

• Sorry about the bad video but it's the only one with a still frame at :48 that essentially shows my viewing angle. I was barely offset of Klaus at center stage looking up at his reflecting sunglasses. I had to actually back up to get that view because THE front row had me smashed up against the barrier leaving me looking up at a...barrier.

During the Metallica riot, I was resting at the back of the LA Coliseum. Whew, missed that physical madness. I was there to experience all of it! Including Van Halen (Haggar) that kilt it as well as the closing act.

Memories.

Last edited by Panoptes; July 3, 2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Wow!!! You saw the Scorps on the Blackout tour? Genuinely impressed. That is superb. Your memories must be second to none.

Must get into the attic and look out my old concert stubs. I also saw Accept in Edinburgh and, get this....., the backing group = Dokken!
            Why did Dokken support Accept? Very different types of music. I also saw Udo at a smaller venue in Edinburgh when he was solo.

Did you ever get a chance to see Warlock with Doro Pesch? December 4th 1987, Warlock support Ronnie Dio! What a fkn night that was. ????????????????
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just to add....... the wife gives the ???????????? to you seeing the Scorps. Klaus is her ultimate favourite rock singer.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Never saw Accept but that video I posted is not too old. For at least that one well known song (their biggest?), they sounded like it could be 1987.

Never had much interest in seeing Warlock, Slayer or Testament.

I did however see another axe master in George Lynch with Dokken at least once. I saw DIO live at least 3x. RJD had an incredible voice for a man his size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Just to add....... the wife gives the ???????????? to you seeing the Scorps. Klaus is her ultimate favourite rock singer.
                  Favorite.

This is America.. spell it right
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        I wish I knew how the heck to post YouTube videos here
                        Go to the Advanced Editor, if it isn't already displaying. Then click on the Insert Video icon. Paste the link to your video. Boom.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Killers covering the Smiths! Saw Marrrrr at St Andrews in the D this year. They headlined Glastonbury with the Cure this year, whom were inducted into the R&R HOF...cool shit!
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Working...
                                X