Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ha, Ha!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• awesome.
        Forever One!

Comment

• Along the same line:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QJtjqLUHYoY"]When Did You Choose to Be Straight? - YouTube[/ame]
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Hopefully there aren?t too many idiots left that actually believe you choose to be gay. Unfortunately that still won?t matter to the homophobes who will still hate them for who they are.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by FanFromCali View Post

Hopefully there aren?t too many idiots left that actually believe you choose to be gay. Unfortunately that still won?t matter to the homophobes who will still hate them for who they are.
              Get back in the closet <shoving door shut>
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Get back in the closet <shoving door shut>
                The 50's called. They need you back on the set of "Leave it to beaver"
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Set up. I think the first one may have been a set up, too, but it is not as obvious.
                  I thought the first one was a more obvious setup. He even moved his phone out of the way so it wouldn't get wet. He knew all along that the drink was coming.

Comment

• actually, no. The team has avowed on their website that it was in no way a set up.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The team is lying. Why on earth would they have kept showing those people given their reactions the first two times.

But more importantly, who cares. Believe it is true and that makes it more fun. It's not gonna change your life either way.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The team is lying. Why on earth would they have kept showing those people given their reactions the first two times.
                        Don't be dense. Why? Because the other part Kisscam goes for is the crowd booing people until they do kiss.

Comment

• Yep, but not from a separate camera in the same isle...

Comment

• speaking of isles (as opposed to aisles)....want to buy your own CG 41?
                            It's at 18K

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              speaking of isles (as opposed to aisles)....want to buy your own CG 41?
                              It's at 18K

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/a...31QSCI13127001
                              Hell no. I couldn't afford to put fuel in one of those things or pay for parts...

This is the type isle that I'm thinking of...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Stopped at a convience store on my way home from work today.
                                A beer guy was hauling in cases of beer and I hear behind me someone say in a smartass way, Sooo, you jacked up the price of beer, huh? ( holding a 12pack of Miller Lite)
                                Beer guy says yeah, we all had a meeting and decided to raise it.
                                I l'd mao on the way out the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X