Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amurica!
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      That's friggen awesome. Want to party with them.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "were they of a nasty disposition or or just put with humans as an annoyance?"
        -------------------------------Eagles are more food "stealers" than hunters contrary to popular belief. They mostly steal food from other predators or feed upon carrion.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• i concur
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            "were they of a nasty disposition or or just put with humans as an annoyance?"
            -------------------------------Eagles are more food "stealers" than hunters contrary to popular belief. They mostly steal food from other predators or feed upon carrion.
            That explains why this is our national bird.

Sounds like they believe they are entitled to what others have. ;-)
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Franklin wanted the turkey
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• for Mother's day...

Comment

• "That explains why this is our national bird.

Sounds like they believe they are entitled to what others have."

-------------------------------------Nice, Mark.
                  Last edited by DanO; May 12, 2013, 03:31 PM.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Comment

• ^^^^lol

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Lol @ Kellie reading it over shoulder! Busted!
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X