X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    Jim Caldwell, John Fox consulting with the XFL
    Posted by Michael David Smith on July 30, 2018, 1:25 PM EDT

Jim Caldwell, who was fired by the Lions this offseason, and John Fox, who was fired by the Bears, are both consulting with the XFL.
    If the XFL is shooting for a dynamic and fun league, then they are listening to Caldwell and doing the opposite of everything he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

If the XFL is shooting for a dynamic and fun league, then they are listening to Caldwell and doing the opposite of everything he says.
      LOL! Right?!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

LOL! Right?!
        Deborah...use the like button ;)
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

They better or it will soon be the zzzzzzzfl..lol

Comment

• It brings my heart joy that Grumpy Grandpa is a former Lion.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• The Patriots defense gave up a lot of yards last season, but the team still ranked fifth in the league in points allowed. A repeat of the results on the points front would be welcomed, especially if it also comes with a drop in yards allowed that gives Tom Brady more chances with the football.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Caldwell was most exciting when he was Stanley Hudson.
                  Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Did I stutter?
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Laken Tomlinson looking good.

Last edited by FVD; August 7, 2018, 01:39 PM.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        Caldwell was most exciting when he was Stanley Hudson.
                        Ahahahahaha!

Trick strikes again!!!
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Had to look up Stanley. Never watched (and still don't) The Office. But the resemblance is funny.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Laken Tomlinson looking good.

Uh, yeah as long as the holding rules don't apply. His left hand is holding him on Buckner's side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Had to look up Stanley. Never watched (and still don't) The Office. But the resemblance is funny.
                              We had a rainy night recently while on vacation and had a short Office marathon - it's such a laugh out loud, well done show. I had forgotten how great it was.

Great reference, Trick!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Had to look up Stanley. Never watched (and still don't) The Office. But the resemblance is funny.
                                I had to look him up too but you should watch the Office or at least look up YouTube videos of Jim's pranks on Dwight.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X