No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a friend who was there when this happened. This lie, which everyone in the org knew was a lie, cost him his career most likely.
    1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Couldn't have been the injury itself...
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Former NFL quarterback Erik Kramer charged with misdemeanor battery

By NATHAN FENNO
        AUG 09, 2018 | 1:10 PM

Prosecutors have charged former NFL quarterback Erik Kramer with misdemeanor battery against his wife after a June incident at their Agoura Hills home.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Saw Tahir Whitehead blow up an early Lions screen play for little, if any gain, with a hard tackle of the receiver. Looked like there was some malice to it. He didn't play many more snaps.

Comment

• Dolphins Release DT Gabe Wright

August 13th, 2018 at 7:47pm CST by Ben Levine

Hours after being involved in an on-field altercation, the Dolphins have let go of Gabe Wright. Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports that Miami has released the defensive tackle.

Kenyan Drake,Anthony Motenand running back Senorise PerryAkeem Spence, Davon Godchaux, Jordan Phillipsand Vincent Taylor as their four defensive tackles. Miami is also rostering versatile lineman William Hayes, and they could add undrafted rookies Jamiyus Pittman and Moten to the practice squad.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Tion Green - RB - Colts

Colts signed RB Tion Green.

The Colts are a back short as Marlon Mack battles a hamstring injury. A 2017 UDFA out of Cincinnati, Green handled 42 rookie carries for the Lions but didn't do anything notable with them. The Colts' practice squad wouldn't be a bad outcome.

?????theredzone.org
              Aug 14 - 4:53 PM

Comment

• I wish Tion well.

Comment

• I'm still wishing you well. GWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    I'm still wishing you well. GWS
                    Thanks Gonz...At chemo right now. Been kicking my butt.

Comment

• F Cancer!

I know it's easier said then done but fight brother, fight.

Sending well wishes your way.

Comment

• Wishing you the best foxhopper.

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Best wishes and prayers, foxhopper
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Keep fightin Fox! We need you around for the Lions' SB celebration!
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              F Cancer!

I know it's easier said then done but fight brother, fight.

Sending well wishes your way.
                              Ditto!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• thanks guys. I'm trying and appreciate the thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X