No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You haven't lived to you've heard a cajun with a new iphone get pissed because Siri has no fucking clue what he's saying.

"Siri, no gaw'damn it, I tole ya tree times and ya still got it wrong, morceau de merde!"
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU

...or mafu to dayo...whichever you le prefer...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That does sound fun.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/sAz_UvnUeuU[/ame]

Comment

• moron
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Let's all vote on what Wiz's New Year's Resolution should be. Options:

1. Learn another word
                2. Learn to pee standing up
                3. STFU

Comment

• No.

Fuck no.

Hell no.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Genius. Literally laughed out loud.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just emailed a link to that youtube to 30 relatives. The fact that it's Scottish makes it even better.

Comment

• GTFO
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Let's all vote on what Wiz's New Year's Resolution should be. Options:

1. Learn another word
                          2. Learn to pee standing up
                          3. STFU
                          4. GTFO

Comment

• Drinking slivoviiz and shooting pool with my brothers. Will let know if I still have eyesight tomorrow.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Eyesight is overrated. At least that is what I am telling myself.

Comment

• Also, good times. How many brothers do you have? I have one which is sometimes too many.

Comment

Working...
                                X