Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresno is to Oklahoma what Prattville is to Michigan and what Fork Union Academy is to OSU.

Comment

• wasn't today the day that Mitchell was to announce?

Comment

• Yep. As far as I know he's still announcing for M today. I mean, it's a lock.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mitchell to choose at 5pm between Michigan and Ohio.

Maybe Talent will get word to him that he actually doesn't have a choice given his insider status and access to Meyer.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• As expected, Mitchell to Michigan.

97.3 ESPN FM
            97.3 ESPN FM – ‏@973espn

BREAKING: 4-Star WR Ahmir Mitchell Has Committed to Michigan. #hslive
            2:05 PM - 27 Aug 2015

Cleveland -- One of the biggest head-to-head Jim Harbaugh-Urban Meyer recruiting battles in 2016 will be decided Thursday.

Harbaugh -1
            Meyer +(silent offer) -0
            Last edited by Prime2; August 27, 2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Class is getting near full, 22 or 23 members I believe.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Prime2;962780]As expected, Mitchell to Michigan.

I'm not sure prefacing the commitment of any recruit with "as expected" is a particularly good idea these days. But, hopefully, someone will post that with respect to R. Gary. Go Blue!

Comment

• Prime with his finger on the pulse. Devastating loss for OSU.

Comment

• Talent, don't try to sweet talk me, you've got Buchanan and we want him back.
                    If we're talking prisoner exchange, we'll give you the gay Hack, no returns.
                    We've saved him a seat aboard the Harbus, albeit next to the shitter.

Your move.

Comment

• That sounds like a very bad deal.

Comment

• Here's how Mitchell announced his commitment to Michigan, he's a true Michigan Man.

Last edited by froot loops; August 28, 2015, 09:39 AM. Reason: whatever

Comment

• Uh .. gee .. thanks for that Froot ... I think ...

Anyway ... If we land Gary, I don't care what anyone says, this upcoming class will be the best in over a decade. There's going to be at least a half dozen guys who can come in and contribute immediately.

Not bad for a half-insane coach who "didn't have any interest in returning to college coaching"....
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Linesman was that your way of saying ``OK hack you were right all those times?'' It's OK. No need to pay me back. Just tell OP you love him no matter who or what it is that turns his crank. He needs some help.

Comment

• OP is my friend unconditionally.

But, as with all of my other good friends, I never discuss their sexuality with them. Live and let live, and all that.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Class is probably in the 12-15 range, barring Gary going Blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X