Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well then, let's get Peters and get the show on the road. He'll be a good recruiter.

Comment

• Bummer, but fine. Let's hope Gentry blossoms, and we'll be better positioned for the next cycle.

Comment

• Peters is not chopped liver. Plus he might be a good recruiter like Malzone was

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Costello is a long shot, we'll find out if and when he visits how long of a shot he is.
          Costello as per M Live:

And, of course, he's still actively recruiting some of the top quarterbacks in 2016 class.

One of those players is four-star quarterback K.J. Costello, from Rancho Santa Margarita in California.

The 6-foot-4, 213-pound Costello rates as the No. 4 pocket passer in the class, per 247sports. He's also taken a visit to Michigan in the past, while Brady Hoke was the team's head coach last summer.

His interest in the school took off again once Harbaugh was hired.

At this point, it's a three-horse race for Costello. The suitors are Michigan, USC and Stanford. And, per 247sports, his decision will be coming soon -- possibly this month. And, before he does that, he wants to see Michigan one more time.

"I've been talking to Harbaugh quite a bit," he told 247sports. "He wants to get me out there as soon as possible. I think I might head out there during the week next week, if I can find a flight. Or in two weeks.

I just didn't know where it was going with the coaching staff (during my summer visit). With Harbaugh and Jedd Fisch and (John) Baxter and coach (Tim) Drevno they have a big-time staff up there so it's definitely something to take a good look at."
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• not happening

Comment

• Why not?

USC and Stanford have better QB development than Harbaugh?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I understand that Harbaugh is HARBAUGH and so forth, but (a) he's way behind in recruiting Costello in terms of time spent; (b) recruits may not be quite as sold on JH as a the ultimate QB guru as M fans; and (c) Harbaugh isn't HARBAUGH to recruits...he's just another big name coach knocking on their door.

As for the schools Costello is interested in, well, Stanford is Stanford. M and Stanford are different. If he prefers M's different, then advantage M; if he doesn't, well. As for USC, first, they're USC. Second, the team looks like they're on the come with Sark. He has Kessler playing well. Scholarships are back. USC has proven it can be the elite of the elite.
                Last edited by iam416; March 3, 2015, 08:40 AM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think "ain't happening" is closer to the truth than Harbaugh for God's sake.

JH may start to win some of these Left Coast battles with USC and the like as time goes on and M makes appearances in the FF but, well, Ann Arbor winters, a football team with a terrible record this decade, 3000 miles from home.

Let's be honest here, fellas.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Let's be honest here, fellas.
                    What, and end this nice forum? No way.

Comment

• Lol.

Agree it will take a cycle or three.

Comment

• I miss BlueinFlorida. This BlueInCostaRica guy seems like a total asshole. Very disappointing development when coupled with the arrival of this Prime2 douchebag. Only way it gets worse is if someone like PotomacHack shows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          This BlueInCostaRica guy seems like a total asshole.
                          Agreed.

Comment

• Talent, OP told me your mother is a one-legged, toothless hooker.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Prime2:

I understand that OP is well-versed in one-legged, toothless hookers and far worse. However, my mother has two legs, so he must be thinking of someone else who shared his captain's cabin.

Comment

• not happening,

Costello either

Comment

Working...
                                X