X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    Rocky:

You remind me of a saying that my father had: " A pessimist is merely an optimist with experience"

We never get the big D-Line recruits: Nick Perry, Anthony Zettel, Da'Shawn Hand, Malik McDowell.

Oh, wait. We did get William Campbell. :-x
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Jeb Bush will win Iowa before Gary goes Orange. It's been in the bag for a long time.

Comment

• WTF?

Big Mike Onwenu will be making his decision LIVE on the CityballersPodcast Show 2/2 at 8pm EST

Comment

• I gotta say, that's odd.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• According to Justice at M&B:
            Michael Onwenu (Detroit, MI) [OG] - Onwenu is vital to this Michigan class. With the loss of 4-star OL's Devery Hamilton, and voluntary loss of Erik Swenson, all of the sudden what was a once stacked OL class is thin as ever. Onwenu has been all Michigan since his commitment months ago (June), and I think this MSU visit just made him think a little bit, but he ends up staying Michigan come NSD.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• It's the Erik Swenson/Teddy Greenstein effect.

Opposing coaches, too:

"Perception is reality, and the way things have played out with (Rashad) Weaver and (Erik) Swenson did hurt them a little bit," Lorenz adds. "They've overcome it for the most part, though. If Rashan Gary signs with Clemson, let's say, it won't be because Erik Swenson said he got his offer pulled.
              "At the same time, though, schools are already taking them to the woodshed over that stuff."

Comment

• Eh, nevermind. He's announcing with a bunch of others from Cass. Yeah, that's not too unusual. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• One of the problems with Swenson affair is he was hyped as the guy recruiting others to the Michigan fold.

The only thing about the Onwenu announcement is there was an article in the Freep or News about offers being pulled and they interviewed Big Mike. His quotes didn't indicate he got the Rashad Weaver talk, but it also wasn't the quotes of a guy who was 100 percent lock solid either.

If he is announcing with other Cass guys, talent is right nothing to see.

Comment

• Read Brian's thingy on recruiting...yeah, things are fantabulous and all that...heh...but this comment strikes me as the anti-Rocky:

I think the silent commit is actually Hardman. He originally planned on silently committing the weekend before NSD and then actually commit on NSD. It sounds exactly like what is happening now. I have a good feel it is Hardman. If not, I will be disappointed but life moves on.
                    Heh. Just one person, but, well...one too many...

...see, Rocky, you need to adopt that sort of optimism!

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                      I actually thought of you when I read that...knew you'd quote him.
                      fuck you
                      Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Read Brian's thingy on recruiting...yeah, things are fantabulous and all that...heh...but this comment strikes me as the anti-Rocky:

Heh. Just one person, but, well...one too many...

...see, Rocky, you need to adopt that sort of optimism!
                        In yesterday's? I don't see it in there. In an older one maybe?

Comment

• User comment.

Comment

• You read THOSE?

Comment

• On occasion. Perspective. And chortling.

Comment

• Be honest -- you like the GIFs.

Comment

Working...
                                X