Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitzpatrick is going to decommit from UNL and commit to UL today... that is what everyone seems to be saying.

UNL's staff has to be surprised. Told them last week he was 100% solid then takes a surprise visit to UL.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• How did he get out of the state of Michigan? He turns down U-M, MSU and Nowledge for Louisville? They must be paying very well...
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Maybe those guys didn't recruit him that hard or he wasn't going to get in. Louisville seems to be a popular definition for those types.

Comment

• I don't trust Petrino.. he fit in just fine with the SEC

Comment

• Everyone agrees that Mike Riley is a really nice guy.

Comment

• heh..

Comment

• Mike Reilly is indeed a nice guy. He's a keeper. Don't fire him.

Comment

• I believe it was Leo Durocher who coined an enduring phrase about nice guys.

Comment

• Ohio State, Michigan and Michigan State built their own brands on the recruiting trail that seem to mirror their respective head coach's personality.

some interesting tidbits
                    Forever One!

Comment

• UL WR coach leaving for Kentucky

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Huh? For Fuller? A little late to the party, but yeah.
                        Webb says it's a dogfight, 50/50.

Soon enough, 7pm tonight.
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Alaric Jackson?
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• sounds like you guys are going after another UNL recruit...

2nd yr in a row JH has followed Riley's recruiting and offered a bunch of his recruits late..

Comment

• This last week of recruiting resembles a pack of wolves hunting for prey. We lost Elliott and Hamilton, so I guess it's time to feed upon other teams' recruits. It sucks, I admit.

Comment

• Lol @ Webb
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X