Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Just checking.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Yeah, we all remember.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    M kick 6.jpg

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    One early prediction I'll make. If Dantonio is anywhere near that sideline when Michigan shows up, I guarantee we'll see Harbaugh uncharacteristically run up the score. He can't stand that guy, and he'll remember all the jokes following 'kick six".

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    Heh, watch Michigan will have trouble in EL. But I'll wait for that for later.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Yeah I thought they had phoned it in at half...but they almost got a happy ending...

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    Sparty actually played well, they had a chance that second half besides the turnovers. Their defense was really good that second half, Kim could be ok, but can't take big hits.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    UNL needs Sparty. Might be our only road win.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    The MAC has done nothing to deserve being saddled with Sparty. They still play fun football in the MAC. Make the Big Ten keep Sparty.

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    Is there room in the MAC for Sparty? They could compete there for maybe a bowl game in a few years.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    MAC. A) the school they actually are and B) the level of football they play.

Leave a comment:

• edindetroit
    replied
    The heck is up with the Spartans' helmets?

Leave a comment:

• Whitley
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Thats the end game here. He’s telegraphing his moves to let the BoT know he can make things real messy for them.
    Yep. TBF, that is a pretty effective strategy and might be really effective considering MSU is still trying to recover from Nassar.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    racist fuckers

Leave a comment:

• Tom W
    replied
    Funny thing is, the BoT is actually in the right here. It's just money, which is largely from Boosters. So what if they don't have $85mil? it's not like they were going to blow it on scoreboards or other stupid stuff. He angling to spread the pain out to ALL deserving parties.

You have to like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X