Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    Thats the end game here. He’s telegraphing his moves to let the BoT know he can make things real messy for them.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    I think that Tucker might have a pretty good case. At the very least, good enough to get a pretty decent out of court settlement.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    As far as I can tell, Tucker's "Lawyering" is aimed at a completely different target than MSU's "intention to terminate" declaration. Accordingly and in the end, he's going to be an aggrieved private citizen and former employee of MSU whining about shit immaterial to his termination.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    It's just too perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• Tom W
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Clever lawyering for them to throw in "extramarital" to cover the morality clause should it be determined the phone calls were consensual.
    MSU's legal team has been "battle hardened". They aren't complete muppets.

The schadenfreude keeps getting better. Tuck's stupidity, on so many levels, remains intact. He's going to be in a bad place for the long term. But now, there's this element of Justice, or the inequality of it, coming into play. If this was consensual, what becomes of Brenda Tracy's career? Obviously, it shouldn't look good. Then you see characters like Deshaun Watson starting at QB on MNF?

But hey, it's Sparty. Have at it.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    You mean I can't stfu before shaddupping?

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    LOL Jeff...

Wiz - shaddap then stfu

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Take more. A lethal dose would be good.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    I hope Conrad Murray, MD isn't you physician. He too thinks, "that stuff works."

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    I am not responsible for anything I say for the next 18 hours or so.

I've spent a good portion of my morning under the influence of Propofol. That stuff works.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    heh

shaddup

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    You are mean, but I like how you think.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    This is nothing more than MSU wanting a mulligan and eliminating 80 mil in the process. I think Al Sharpton and Heels Up need to go to EL and ruffle some feathers...

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Clever lawyering for them to throw in "extramarital" to cover the morality clause should it be determined the phone calls were consensual.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X